Barca vs Celtic Tonight (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Another late goal, think imwas more gutted about this one that covs. Usually because I expect to conceed a late goal when watching city!!

smileycov

Facebook User
I wouldn't take your money anyhow matey!

But for the craik how about i say Celtic will get the draw or lose by only 1!
What say you?

Yeah you're wrong. They will lose by at least 3. Did you see how poor Barca were last night. They struggled to string passes together when Celtic were pressing them. Just wait until the match in jockland Barca will run riot.

HarryWorth

Yeah you're wrong. They will lose by at least 3. Did you see how poor Barca were last night. They struggled to string passes together when Celtic were pressing them. Just wait until the match in jockland Barca will run riot.

Not sure about that, Barca are without 4 first choice defenders at the moment, although Pique might be back for the return leg. Barca are just doing enough at the moment to win games so I'd go for a 1-1 in the return match.

smileycov

Facebook User
I thought they looked good, i love the way that regardless of score or time they continue playing the same way. Passing it around always probing never panicking. Forster was awesome.

I thought they looked good, i love the way that regardless of score or time they continue playing the same way. Passing it around always probing never panicking. Forster was awesome.

Do you watch much of Barca on TV? They were poor last night and you could tell that they were weaker than normal. Is Fabregas injured?

smileycov

Facebook User
No, i actually like Real! but you must always state the home side were poor if Celtic do okay :whistle: ha-ha

No, i actually like Real! but you must always state the home side were poor if Celtic do okay :whistle: ha-ha

Real have some good players. Someone stated on this thread last night that Barca are dirty, but they are nothing compared to the likes of Ronaldo, Marcelo and chums.

Hugh Jarse

Real have some good players. Someone stated on this thread last night that Barca are dirty, but they are nothing compared to the likes of Ronaldo, Marcelo and chums.

Couldn't agree more.

That Di Maria is a niggly little shit and as for Pepe, can dish it out but cries like a pussy when fouled.

scroobiustom

Pepe is a genius! I don't get why people don't rate him

he winds the hell out of opposition strikers, makes himself the centre of attention on the pitch and takes focus away from others - personally i liked it when Mourinho played him in the DM.

if we are going to talk awful r.madrid defenders sergio ramos has to be the worst - lost it like 3 seasons ago IMO.

Sergio Ramos ruins every good performance with rash challenges. Not sure if i have seen him play without getting booked.

20 yellows and 1 red last season. 15 yellows 2 red the season before.

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
To be fair the play acting by both sides takes my breath away at times, you see how good they are in full flow then wonder why they have to dive around and fane injury all the time. On here it started out that Celtic would get hammered, i thought they did okay, look a little better in Europe this season. Should be cracking at Parkhead next week. I have said before, Parkhead on a European night is awesome. A must do experience for true football fans.

smileycov

Facebook User

Super Hoops!!

wingy

Fantastic ,a joy to see the Euphoria in Glasgow last night and Today,sad they almost made it 4 points last week .I'm neutral on the Glasgow divide but Celtic really do have fantastic fans ,and Lennons motivational skills must be lauded here.:claping hands::claping hands:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Oh....how embarrassing for you :eek:

@richh87

Classic park the bus stuff from Celtic - was out of my seat when Tony Watt scored the second!

Users who are viewing this thread