Baker (1 Viewer)

skyblue19

What was he doing for their first goal. Had a decent second half which helped redem himself!

Mexico70

I think he realised (helped my Murphy) that he f***** up and that resulted in a much more determined performance second half - you have to ask why can't he show the same level of effort every game

WillieStanley

I'm really disappointed by him. After I first saw him in a Cov shirt I thought he was a real class act. I don't like being proved wrong.

Otis

i thought we had a gem too. Bottom line is we have a bits and pieces player who gets knocked off the ball too easliy, can't tackle and flits in and out of games. Some of his passing is shocking too.

pusbccfc

The problem was, boothroyd.
When baker came the style of football suited him fine, along the floor with him to do his weaving runs.
Then Boothroyd takes over and in a season Baker must of only got 3 touches with the long ball (bit sarcastic but you get the point).

I think its frustrating for him, he had a dreadful year and lost all confidence, over the Christmas period I though he had got back to his best, then AT suddenly him and Gael get dropped and don't play for a month...?
He and bigi must have no confidence whatsoever!

I like thorn but I must admit that's poor!

Users who are viewing this thread