Baka (1 Viewer)

mark82

Unfortunately I think he will be out for a long while. Looked a serious head injury. Hopefully he is going to be okay.

Sounds like he's awake now. Been taken off to hospital and will spend the night. Nasty one.

Need to check on his neck as couldn't rule out damage. Fingers crossed that comes back clear.

higgs

Hist Instagram said otherwise
NEWS: Amadou Bakayoko injury update

3 February 2021

[https://www]

Mark Hornby

Coventry City striker Amadou Bakayoko has been released from hospital following the injury sustained in last night's game against Nottingham Forest.
Following a collision in the Forest penalty area during injury time of the second-half, Amadou was knocked unconcious.
Following the quick reactions of players and medical staff from both teams, he was treated on the pitch and Amadou was then taken to Heartlands Hospital. He received precautionary neck and head CT scans, both of which thankfully showed no damage.

He was released at 4am this morning and has gone home to recover.
Amadou is set to report to Ryton on Thursday.
The Club will follow the FA Return to Play protocols regarding head injuries, meaning Amadou will not be available to play for at least 7 days from the injury being sustained.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kieranp96

NEWS: Amadou Bakayoko injury update

3 February 2021

[https://www]

Mark Hornby

Coventry City striker Amadou Bakayoko has been released from hospital following the injury sustained in last night's game against Nottingham Forest.
Following a collision in the Forest penalty area during injury time of the second-half, Amadou was knocked unconcious.
Following the quick reactions of players and medical staff from both teams, he was treated on the pitch and Amadou was then taken to Heartlands Hospital. He received precautionary neck and head CT scans, both of which thankfully showed no damage.

He was released at 4am this morning and has gone home to recover.
Amadou is set to report to Ryton on Thursday.
The Club will follow the FA Return to Play protocols regarding head injuries, meaning Amadou will not be available to play for at least 7 days from the injury being sustained.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Whyd he post that the scans came back bad on Instagram then😂.

Don't worry I missed the ".".

SkyBlueSam01

Minimum 7 days but needs to be symptom free at progressively more intense levels of physical activity with minimum 24hrs between each - could easily be much longer

Magwitch

7 days takes three games out, down to two fit out and out strikers now and one of them apparently carrying a dodgy knee issue

Users who are viewing this thread