Baileys back! And he Maybe Back for tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Fantastic news!!!

Been excellent for us in the middle of the park and could be key to our success!

covey1987

Who would you leave out , Fleck or Jennings both were excellent at MK. Option 2 is to start Bailey on the bench???

torchomatic

Great news. I love hearing about these things after they've already been sewn up. Nice one Robins and CCFC.

coop

Surely on that principle We should be able to get Clarke done also.
This is very good news:p

Agreed let's get Clarke signed as well the Shrews will be shitting themselves before tomorrow if we can sign him as well

Skyblueweeman

CCFC Dec/Jan To Do List:

* Re-sign McGoldrick
* Re-sign Bailey - Check
* Re-sgin Moussa
* Re-sign Adams
* Sign Clarke
* Maybe get in some defensive cover
* Come to an agreement with the bleedin Landlords
* Pay the rent
* Beat Spurs
* Beat Preston
* Get into Top 6
* Go to the shops and get some milk
* By the kids some new shoes

WM

wingy

CCFC Dec/Jan To Do List:

* Re-sign McGoldrick
* Re-sign Bailey - Check
* Re-sgin Moussa
* Re-sign Adams
* Sign Clarke
* Pay the rent .................CHEQUE.:facepalm::p
* Beat Spurs
* Beat Preston
* Get into Top 6

WM

..............................................:facepalm:

skyblueinBaku

Great news. I love hearing about these things after they've already been sewn up. Nice one Robins and CCFC.

We've agreed on this before, Torch. Much better like this than how it was before - let the world know what we were trying to do as soon as we started.

Great news...nice of DCFC and NC to be so flexible I'm sure there staff would of had to work on this to help it go through.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
CCFC Dec/Jan To Do List:

* Re-sign McGoldrick
* Re-sign Bailey - Check
* Re-sgin Moussa
* Re-sign Adams
* Sign Clarke
* Pay the rent
* Beat Spurs
* Beat Preston
* Get into Top 6

WM

Agreed with most points although i wouldn't be against losing V Spurs and concentrate on other competitions (JPT and league)

Also, I have someone but my milk, and I don't have kids so don't need te shoes! :)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
On the post subject though, im really happy we've followed this deal through and as Torchy says, its been done away from the public eye and has paid off!

Even the players tweet's had most thinking the deal wouldn't happen! Did they not know talks were going on or was this a ploy by the club? Hmmm!

Either way, one signing down, a couple to go (with a bit of luck)

Mucca Mad Boys

On the post subject though, im really happy we've followed this deal through and as Torchy says, its been done away from the public eye and has paid off!

Even the players tweet's had most thinking the deal wouldn't happen! Did they not know talks were going on or was this a ploy by the club? Hmmm!

Either way, one signing down, a couple to go (with a bit of luck)

We sign the 'big 4' and Clarke, that'll be a very good transfer window, you could probably say 'perfect'.

Ash

I personally wouldn't blame SISU or anyone if we can't keep hold of McGoldrick, as has been said it's been left up to his agent and he'll most likely be sorting him out with a move elsewhere. Not much the club could do in a situation like that.

If we can sort out deals for Moussa and Adams I (along with many others) will be happy with that!

shmmeee

That's the big one for me. I'm resigned to losing McG and think we've done as well as can be asked for a replacement.

Just need a LB (preferably Adams as he knows the style) and Moussa to sign. I hope agents aren't at play there.

Grendel

If we sign all of them it confirms MR is shagging Seppala,He says Jump and she opens her legs.:whistle::facepalm::eek:

Well if that is what it takes...explains why thorn never got what he wanted.

stupot07

I did not think we were able to get him back ? Some really informed posters told me so on another thread LOL :facepalm:

Football transfers - November 2012
The transfer window is now closed for permanent signings, and will reopen on 1 January.
In the Football League, loan deals are allowed until 17:00 GMT on 22 November.
Premier League clubs may also apply to their governing body for special dispensation to sign a player on loan if, for example, they had no goalkeepers available.
Players who are out of contract and do not have a club, can be signed outside of the transfer window if they were unattached free agents when the previous window closed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/20172941

Oh and the FA/football league haven't agreed he can play tomorrow yet.

Skyblueweeman

Agreed with most points although i wouldn't be against losing V Spurs and concentrate on other competitions (JPT and league)

Also, I have someone but my milk, and I don't have kids so don't need te shoes! :)

I agree with your point about Spurs, but I have a real feeling that we'll get a result at WHL. I'm having a tenner on it.

WM

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I agree with your point about Spurs, but I have a real feeling that we'll get a result at WHL. I'm having a tenner on it.

WM

I wouldn't be against getting a victory (my last visit there ended in defeat so would be nice to over turn that!)

Few tweets going between players welcoming Bailey back! Good to see such a positive attitude between the players!

Edge and Cameron are the two ive seen.

Users who are viewing this thread