Back to Normality, Deja vu? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueUkeman

We have been in the championship for 10 years.

Every season since the drop we have gone onto finish thereabouts the same position.

Therefore, is this just where we belong? If we carry on as we are doing it surly will be. Stagnant water needs a stream. We are Stagnant water, and we NEED a new look on what we are doing.

The Club talk about Long term solutions, but the fact of the matter is we have been consistently Bad for 10 years and now I feel the club will start to realise that the fans aren't buying it anymore. You can't use the Term "Long-term management" to paint over what is in reality "Cost-Cutting Economization"

The Cure: Hands-in-Pockets, Passion-on-Pitch and a Brand new Strategy.

How many Kids do you see nowadays at The Ricoh or anywhere for that matter wearing CCFC shirts. My mates and I often go down powerleague and sometimes their are these Kids classes for the holidays, and 1 out of about 20-30 kids would be wearing a cov strip. the rest? Take a guess, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. Contrast this to when I was their age, which was about 13 years ago, and Most kids my age were wearing Cov Kits, hoping to be the next Huckerby or Oggy.

And the Longer we are down here, the worse it will get. More disillusioned generations looking elsewhere for a team to follow because their own home club? Pah! they're rubbish!

So basically, the morale of the story, you gotta spend money to make money. Im not going to shout from the rooftops "Coleman Out" because at the end of the day, who's going to replace him? Today and throughout the season, it was the players. Some of them think that the wageslip is sewn onto the shirt each game and not the clubs Traditional and proud badge.

So, lets see improvement next season, and not good luck.
PUSB

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread