Back the boys... (1 Viewer)

skybluesteve76

I have to admit that after standing there watching that in the freezing cold, my backing of the boys is coming to an end this season!

All the best

North York’s Blue

Bottom of the table and taking 1300 away, i'd say it was successful. The support today, apart from 10 mins after the goals, was superb; lots of black humour about going down, but superb nonetheless. Readings support on the other hand was the worst I've ever seen, absolultely nothing from them, until right at the end when a few of them leaving came over towards the Cov fans, but obviously didn't expect a reaction back. It was only the stewards which prevented anything happening, tbh it was all posteruring from the Reading fans, I didn't see anything happen outside.

stupot07

Sorry I didn't actually mean the SOC campaign more the fact the team played poorly (first half) and got beat. Back the boys and the boys disappoint....

Brighton Sky Blue

Bottom of the table and taking 1300 away, i'd say it was successful. The support today, apart from 10 mins after the goals, was superb; lots of black humour about going down, but superb nonetheless. Readings support on the other hand was the worst I've ever seen, absolultely nothing from them, until right at the end when a few of them leaving came over towards the Cov fans, but obviously didn't expect a reaction back. It was only the stewards which prevented anything happening, tbh it was all posteruring from the Reading fans, I didn't see anything happen outside.

Support was brilliant-original chants too full of gallows humour. Madejski was a morgue-and it was near full capacity; a third full Ricoh has more life! SISU out balloons also a nice touch ;)

pusbccfc

Just visited the reading forum and they said the support was superb throughout, one of the best at the madejski this season.
Well done everyone there today.
Pusb

stupot07

And anyone expected a win today?

No but expected a bit of fight from the off, especially with the fantastic support. Reading have got a great home record and the second best defence in the league, and we have the worst attack and not won away.

Brighton Sky Blue

No but expected a bit of fight from the off, especially with the fantastic support. Reading have got a great home record and the second best defence in the league, and we have the worst attack and not won away.

Easy to see why with Federici in goal-looked very impressive today.

skybluesteve76

I left the game slightly confused as to what I'd just seen!
Looking back now that I've warmed up and had me pie and chips I actually think that if it wasn't for Federeci we may of got a point.
Readings two goals were very poor goals to concede, can't make my mind up if Murphy was at fault for the first?
Nimely I thought was on a different footballing planet to the rest of our team but what had happened to Clingan? He just ain't bothered one bit. Away support superb again.

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread