Away Tickets Question (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Hey Folks, I'm a season ticket holder and go to most home games, I work around the football so generally my weekends at work are when Cov are playing away thus I don't really know how away ticketing works

My birthday is the weekend of Blackpool away in March so me and a couple of mates are planning on heading down and making a weekend of it. Is there a certain amount of tickets you can buy at once ? Do you think I'll be ok getting 4 tickets ? Also does anyone know how long before the game tickets will be available ?

Thanks folks

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Hi mate, usually 4 is the limited amount you can buy, but if you were to require more some don't have reserved seating and even if there is reserved seating you can usually just squeeze an extra few at your spot as people genuinely stand wherever. Tickets are usually 3 weeks ish before the game. Depends on when the home club send them through. I'm hoping to do Blackpool also and it should be a good laugh, Fleetwood certainly was. PUSB

cv3

Hi. Your season ticket allows you to buy up to 4 tickets as soon as they go on priority sale. Which is usually 3-4 weeks before the game. You need to keep checking the CCFC website twitter feed or on here for ticket info

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Thinks it 3 or 4 you can might be 2 actually just 1 per ST erm no no it's definitely 4...I think!? I'm sure someone will help out on here in a minute and let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread