Away ticket discrace... (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

Cannot post the link as im on the phone but the Club have announced the set up for buying away tickets....

You have to pay an extra pound per ticket and, from what I've read. An extra 1.50 'processing and postage fee'.

Absolute discrace. Time to start buying from the home club when possible. I buy online away tickets for myself and 3 to four others. I will have to pay an extra 5.50 each time!

Fuck sisu and our typical mickey mouse way of doing things.

ccfcway

in order of importance for me.....

1. No long term home for our academy
2. No long term home for our club
3. Our owners in and out of court
4. Pre season starts today with not enough players to make up a team
5. Corbyn is still Labour leader
6. How are my shares in Woolworths doing
7. Why cant we share the flags
8. An extra £1.00 on away ticket prices

ccfctommy

Is it just SISU?

Haven't we always had to pay Postage and stuff? I have.
They signed this deal with ticketmaster so yes.

Last year i paid an extra pound for postage. That's fine. Now its a pound for every ticket you buy.

ccfctommy

in order of importance for me.....

1. No long term home for our academy
2. No long term home for our club
3. Our owners in and out of court
4. Pre season starts today with not enough players to make up a team
5. Corbyn is still Labour leader
6. How are my shares in Woolworths doing
7. Why cant we share the flags
8. An extra £1.00 on away ticket prices

Do you do away games? That extra pound adds up.

Nick

Administrator
They signed this deal with ticketmaster so yes.

Last year i paid an extra pound for postage. That's fine. Now its a pound for every ticket you buy.

I can't check at the minute, but how do other clubs in the league do it? Also the others with Ticketmaster?

ccfctommy

jimmyhillsfanclub

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/away-season-tickets-coventry-city-1617-3160131.aspx

Sky Blues fans wanting to travel on the club coach services to away fixtures can now also purchase tickets online...

Coventry City have introduced a new Ticketmaster system for the upcoming season, which allows fans to purchase both Season Tickets and matchday tickets efficiently and conveniently.

Tickets for ALL Sky Blues HOME fixtures will be available to purchase from Monday 4th July, with information for away ticket sales below.

There will be three ways for supporters to purchase away match tickets:

• Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
• On the phone via the call centre at 0844 453 9134
• In person at the CCFC Away Ticket Office at the Butts Park Arena

As always, dates and information for each away fixture will be confirmed on ccfc.co.uk and via social media channels in advance of tickets going on sale.

There is a £1 processing fee per away ticket. A £1.50 fee will apply for the fulfilment of each order placed online or over the phone – this is for the postage and packaging of your ticket(s).

TRAVEL

Coach travel for away games will be available via two methods:

• Online at eticketing.co.uk/ccfc
• In person at the CCFC Away Ticket Office at the Butts Park Arena

There is a £1 processing fee per away coach travel ticket. Your receipt will act as your coach ticket.

AWAY SEASON TICKET:

In line with previous years, 2016/17 Season Ticket holders will be eligible to sign up to become an Away Season Ticket holder at no additional cost.

Away Season Ticket holders will automatically be sold a full complement of tickets for the 2016/17 away schedule, as well as having the option to sign up to travel on the official Coventry City FC coaches with fellow fans for each away trip.

To sign up, please e-mail [email protected], with the subject ‘Away Season Ticket’. Please also include your contact telephone number, and you will be contacted in early July.

All regular Season Ticket holders will also qualify for Priority Access to away tickets.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...ry-city-1617-3160131.aspx#lePqdxUq3hz1rR0j.99

CCFC88

In a season where Man City/Liverpool/United fans will only have to pay £30 (plus maybe a £1 booking fee) for away tickets at Arsenal, previously as high as £76 I believe, I am intrigued to see what some of the away ticket prices will be this season.

I wont be suprised if we pay just short of £30 at some places Charlton, MK Dons etc

Nick

Administrator
If you do as many as we do. You're looking at over 30 quid a year per person. Not including postage.

£3 a month, about 3/4 of a pint.

It isn't the club, it is Ticketmaster isn't it? How do other clubs do it who use Ticketmaster in our league?

I would say it was more Mickey Mouse using the shite old ticket system rather than Ticketmaster.

ccfctommy

£3 a month, about 3/4 of a pint.

It isn't the club, it is Ticketmaster isn't it? How do other clubs do it who use Ticketmaster in our league?

I would say it was more Mickey Mouse using the shite old ticket system rather than Ticketmaster.
The old ticket system was basic yes. But i had no issues with it.

Nick, how many other clubs use a system where they charge you an extra pound for every ticket they sell?

Nick

Administrator
The old ticket system was basic yes. But i had no issues with it.

Nick, how many other clubs use a system where they charge you an extra pound for every ticket they sell?

I can't remember which other clubs use Ticketmaster, but I think most others who do charge a ticket fee.

Quick Google shows hearts is the first i can find:

Standard online transactions at Hearts eTickets - We charge £1.50 per ticket for all transactions up to a maximum charge of £6. You can select your preferred postage option. It costs 60p for standard 1st class postage, £6.80 for special delivery or collection for free.

West ham show up as a new partnership:

£1.00 per ticket online

Swansea have a £3 per order fee, and a £2.50 for print at home.

Fulham:

Internet booking fee of £1.25 per ticket applies to all home and away matches

Telephone booking fee of £1.50 per ticket applies to all home and away matches

Cardiff:

Please note that all Cardiff City tickets are subject to a £1 per ticket booking charge and a £1 per transaction fee.

Oldham:

The Booking Fee covers an assortment of administration charges costs incurred in processing your order
Individual Matches
£1.50 per ticket

Plymouth

Standard Match Tickets

£1.35 Per Ticket Online

50p Per Ticket by phone

Stockport:

£1.00 per ticket

Quite a few, both above and below us!

Last edited:

CJ_covblaze

I've always picked up on the day. No need to pay for postage or going to the BPA.

Juan Kerr

Cannot post the link as im on the phone but the Club have announced the set up for buying away tickets....

You have to pay an extra pound per ticket and, from what I've read. An extra 1.50 'processing and postage fee'.

Absolute discrace. Time to start buying from the home club when possible. I buy online away tickets for myself and 3 to four others. I will have to pay an extra 5.50 each time!

Fuck sisu and our typical mickey mouse way of doing things.
Extra pound to sit on that flask of tea and cucumber sandwiches coach with Joe Elliott? Fucking hell!!
Fish paste sandwiches and Joe always wears his grey tracksuit bottoms and sensible black shoes. A proper gent.

stgeorge1966

Every away ticket is going to cost you £1 more if you pick it up at the Butts or at the away ground even when you pay cash at the so called ticket office.... If you buy online or by phone it's going to cost you £2.50 more if you require the ticket to be delivered!!!

trondegilsoltvedt97

Every away ticket is going to cost you £1 more if you pick it up at the Butts or at the away ground even when you pay cash at the so called ticket office.... If you buy online or by phone it's going to cost you £2.50 more if you require the ticket to be delivered!!!

Did you expect delivery to be free?
While I understand some grievance about the £1, it's a small amount ultimately.
The postage is a service, and there will always and has always been a cost to it

stgeorge1966

I ain't moaning about paying for delivery but why an extra £1.50 on top of the £1 when it comes as normal post does, the biggest thing for me is the £1 charge on tickets especially when you go and pay cash at the Butts. If you buy tickets in advance the home club give 5% of each ticket sold to the club for admin charges...

skybluelee

I understand the frustration. I bought my 2 girls their jsb membership yesterday. £50 for the membership. £12 for the processing and handling fee. Fucking steep.

Users who are viewing this thread