Away performances for football teams (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Why is it For football teams in general.... As shown by us expertly last season with our noticeably poorer away form than home.... That teams per season tend to have worse away results than home ones?. The same 22 players are on the pitch.... The fans at away games tend to be more vocal in support of the away teams?... And still home teams in general always seem to dominate?... Do the players try and impress the larger quantities of home fans?... Or is it purely pschological about playing somewhere familiar in the case of home matches?. Anyway i find it odd that no matter how bad some away teams look when they play at the ricoh... Yet when i go to away matches... These same teams and players look like world beaters?

Black6Osprey

Its a mental thing. How often do here managers when playing away banging on about not conceding an early goal, staying in the game and turning the crowd against the home side. While the home side are expected to be on the front foot and get out quickly, blah blah blah. I dont think teams go for the win when they play away. Happy with a point away from home, got to win your home games, only playing 1 up front when away etc. Its the whole football culture and how most teams set up to play. Ive never really understood it but its a fact.

blueflint

bring back goalie two fullbacks one centre half two halfbacks and five forwards shit that would scare a few

Users who are viewing this thread