Attendance very disappointing (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Sniff of success and thousands come out from their holes. Two defeats and back they crawl.

Feel so sorry for the hardcore 11k

You do get the team you deserve

Gazolba

Sniff of success and thousands come out from their holes. Two defeats and back they crawl.

<snip>

Welcome to the real world. People don't want to watch poor displays.

SlowerThanPlatt

Never understood this tbh. If we had won our last 2 games, you'd be dissapointed if the crowd didn't increase but if we lose a few games and the attendance decreases, its a disgrace? Doesn't make much sense

Covstu

I really thought with Murphy and armo back we would have been back, just so disappointing

letsallsingtogether

2 wins in 10 no goals in the last few games says it all.

PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

Although I didn't go today I think as a season ticket holder they still count me.

Evo1883

The attendance was not the issue today , the atmosphere was horrible from the start

pusbccfc

I have been one to criticise attendances over the years, but I thought 11k was decent considering how shite we are.

Hobo

Still up on what we would have got last year. Our gates are still good for this level. Birmingham only got 17000 the other week in a similar position to us in the Championship and on better form. Compare that to our home attendance against Burton.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Crazy today the 2 chants that appeared to be the loudest after "you don't know what your doing" at the ref.

Was the Reda Johnson one after Ramage made a mistake & then the Mcsheffery one when he came on.

Can't blame fans for the atmosphere being flat but people have turned on this side so so quickly! Booing when we are knocking it about in possession demanding hoofs then booing aimless hoofs.

clint van damme

I don't blame anyone for not turning up to watch that shite.

First time this season I am really pissed off with the team and the manager.

eastwoodsdustman

Welcome to the real world. People don't want to watch poor displays.

Did they all get their crystal ball out last night? How did they know we'd play badly today?
Was also nice to see some of the ones that did turn up get behind the team nice and early!

Last edited:

Kingokings204

Crowd was low, but atleast I got out of Tesco's quickly, every cloud.

Football is no different for any team.win a few the gate increases and lose a few and the gate increases.this league is littered with 5k approx attendances. We are well supported in the main.

Londonccfcfan

It was dissapointing, but somehow I thought as the die hard fans were there , the atmosphere would be better, it was awful atmosphere.

No singing at all, not once the whole match.

rob9872

The problem was they had no fans and it takes two sides to create an atmosphere. I know it's an excuse but bizarrely if their fans had been up for it ours would have been better and who knows we might gave had a different result.

Londonccfcfan

The problem was they had no fans and it takes two sides to create an atmosphere. I know it's an excuse but bizarrely if their fans had been up for it ours would have been better and who knows we might gave had a different result.

Who gives a fuck what their fans are doing. It doesn't mean we can't sing and cheer our team on?

Afraid we wernt the 12th man. But they had their 12 th man in black.

rob9872

Nobody gives a fuck what their fans are doing but if you don't believe that our fans font respond better to opposition singing too then you need to listen harder. Always better when they are singing too it's called atmosphere!

Users who are viewing this thread