Attendance today? (1 Viewer)

Clive

Wondering about the size of the crowd today and can find no mention of it. Would I be miles away if I guessed at 10,000? Born optimist I know.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Nahhhhh it's changed to Rooney now lads get with it :p

smileycov

Facebook User
ma-ma, just ben reading your "spat" with NEO on 606. hahaha, he well took the bait in the pompey thread.
It does worry me though how it looks to other clubs due to his cringe worthy comments!! apparently he uses a leicester name now aswell. that does push my button though, cant help it hate them in-breds!!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

ma-ma, just ben reading your "spat" with NEO on 606. hahaha, he well took the bait in the pompey thread.
It does worry me though how it looks to other clubs due to his cringe worthy comments!! apparently he uses a leicester name now aswell. that does push my button though, cant help it hate them in-breds!!

Haha that he did smiley hook line and sinker i've played with his brother on xbox before aswell his name was Neo3000 i think and his clan tag was (AVFC) i messaged him asking if he was the neo of 606 and he said not that he knows of but his brother is always on there, i then asked him did/does his brother go Coventry Uni wich Neo once said and he replied he did/does btw hes from Halesowen the fake brummie! :D

smileycov

Facebook User
Haha that he did smiley hook line and sinker i've played with his brother on xbox before aswell his name was Neo3000 i think and his clan tag was (AVFC) i messaged him asking if he was the neo of 606 and he said not that he knows of but his brother is always on there, i then asked him did/does his brother go Coventry Uni wich Neo once said and he replied he did/does btw hes from Halesowen the fake brummie! :D

you should be detective ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread