Attendance Last Night (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Would that be about right if we continued to fall ?

LewSkyBlue

At the Birmingham game, a friend and I were joking about how we will one day be the first team to have more away fans attend a game than home fans. With last nights performance it could happen sooner than we think.

LewSkyBlue

<6000 .... As usual, not many people are interested in a midweek cup game (unless we get arsenal away and will sell more tickets for an away game than home).

CTID

Would that be about right if we continued to fall ?

continue to fall? Have i missed something? Were through in the two cups weve participated in, only lost one game in the league so far...granted were not winning but at worst id say were staying at a level rather than falling. So much doom and gloom after a bad performance...im sure ive heard said before that its a possitive if even when you play badly you still win!

Sorry forgot to add...lets try and cheer up a bit :p

Ashdown

what, easily better than the 5,979 that was at the Pompy v Bornemouth match that was on tele as well ?
Sorry, fair play I missed that one, but it was a derby and Pompey fans are rallying trying to get some money into their club whereas ours turn up and instantly hold it against the players when they don't perform like Barca.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
got to be honest it didnt look like that many in the ground even. I think the figure given includes the members of the premier club (approx 1500) who get cup tickets as part of their package i believe.

Think the bar staff etc got a pre match estimate of 3000 city fans with 150 Burton fans plus walk ups

KeresleySBA

To be fair a lot of people dont give a t0ss about the JPT, for league matches i dont think we'd ever drop far below 10k.

ccfcway

continue to fall? Have i missed something? Were through in the two cups weve participated in, only lost one game in the league so far...granted were not winning but at worst id say were staying at a level rather than falling. So much doom and gloom after a bad performance...im sure ive heard said before that its a possitive if even when you play badly you still win!

Sorry forgot to add...lets try and cheer up a bit :p

Sorry, We are the lowest league position we have been in my time on this earth, and getting lower by the week, 18th now in League One...

There is many a debate on this site where both sides have a point, but im sure there cant be a debate about us being a club in decline ?

torchomatic

There were more there than I thought there would be. Looks like the number of fans going to Arsenal will be pretty low. :thinking about:

pusbccfc

Bournemouth prob had a thousand there!

Users who are viewing this thread