Atmosphere (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

What did you make of the atmosphere last night?

Must say after Crewe scored their first the support was fantastic and went up a notch. I was sat bang on the half way line but must admit a lot of people were not singing the song. Kind of wished I was in naughty corner.

What pissed me off was people leaving after Crewe scored their second with a fair bit of the game to go and another leg to still play. Seriously I mean why would anyone do that?

I'm looking forward to the away leg, you never know a couple of goals in the first 10 minutes could swing the tie into our favour.

If we had lost 3-0 and Crewe had created as many chances as us I would have said that we would have had no chance but seriously we should have battered them.

Imagine if we came back and won it? It would be one of the best nights of my life. I think Crewe will sit back and which will invite trouble!

There is still hope boys! I seriously hope everyone who has got a ticket for the away leg still goes!

Keep the faith!

Sky

The sky blues song immediately after crewe scored their 1st was awesome and gave me the shivers.

QPR's mumber10

I was there last night i thought the atmosphere was great at first died off a bit but as the first poster said great after Crewe scored, i thought the Coventry Fans on the whole was pretty good :claping hands:

RichieGunns

What did you make of the atmosphere last night?

Must say after Crewe scored their first the support was fantastic and went up a notch. I was sat bang on the half way line but must admit a lot of people were not singing the song. Kind of wished I was in naughty corner.

What pissed me off was people leaving after Crewe scored their second with a fair bit of the game to go and another leg to still play. Seriously I mean why would anyone do that?

I'm looking forward to the away leg, you never know a couple of goals in the first 10 minutes could swing the tie into our favour.

If we had lost 3-0 and Crewe had created as many chances as us I would have said that we would have had no chance but seriously we should have battered them.

Imagine if we came back and won it? It would be one of the best nights of my life. I think Crewe will sit back and which will invite trouble!

There is still hope boys! I seriously hope everyone who has got a ticket for the away leg still goes!

Keep the faith!

I was on the half way line too lol!

What block and row were you in?

Mr B

I was miffed when loads went after the third goal let alone the second, as lets face it, I know i'm dreaming a dream but after the PNE game anything could be possible!

I thought there was a great atmosphere eventhough I do admit I am a non-singer as it would only of added to the dismal weather last night.

Users who are viewing this thread