AT: "We've been on a good run lately." (1 Viewer)

Really, Andy? Have I missed something?

Last 5 games...5 points?

No not there...

Last 10 games...12 points?

No not there...

Last 15 games...18 points?

No not there...

Last 20 games...21 points?

So, has anyone seen this good run....?

Wait....FOUND IT!

AT has compared this period to the 8 defeats and 2 draws in 10 games between 22nd October and 17th December......:facepalm:

Good football, good run, lads have been buzzing, lads have given their all, wouldn't swap any of our players for anyone elses.......

AND THERE'S ME THINKING WE WERE SECOND BOTTOM AND ON THE VERGE OF RELEGATION....

HOWEVER, AT IS THE MAN TO GET US OUT OF LEAGUE 1....:thinking about:

Ccfc1979

We all want the record changed. We want to experience success. I was 7 in 1987. Not one good year to celebrate.

Grendel

Yawn, change the record.

Yes thorn should change the record, more drivel from The Clueless One.

Actually thorn would definately get us out of division 1. It's sad that fans actually see hope in a man who gets sillier by the day.

Let's get rid of him and restore some dignity.

CovLis86

So its better for a manager to come out and say we are a useless bunch of pricks with no talent and we are going to get relegated because we are crap?....
Seriously, give it a think. Whatever opinions on AT, to criticize him for trying to boost morale in the squad is thick as shit.

Grendel

Thorn says anything to curry favor with supporters. It's time for people to wake up. He will do sisu's bidding without a murmur. Now we get to the end of the season it's the sloping desk, "not me guv".
If sisu offered thorn a new deal and told him he'd had to slash the squad further he'd take it. Clueless tactically, hopeless motivator and not once has he taken any responsibility for this seasons debacle.

Colonel Mustard

So its better for a manager to come out and say we are a useless bunch of pricks with no talent and we are going to get relegated because we are crap?....Seriously, give it a think. Whatever opinions on AT, to criticize him for trying to boost morale in the squad is thick as shit.

How on earth can you boost morale when relegation is staring the players in the face? That's the absurdity of it all. Say "we'll give it everything for these last games" or whatever, but nonsense like "good run" just gets people - rightly - questioning his senses. Would it boost the morale of any of us if we were his players? If anything, I'd be having doubts about the man who is supposed to be leading me.

Say "we'll give it everything for these last games" or whatever, but nonsense like "good run" just gets people - rightly - questioning his senses.

That was the purpose of my post, CM....blame SISU, AT, and you are right to, but you don't want to blame yourself, which is wrong, but to say that we have been on a good run proves that you are in total denial....is that the mark of a good manager??

Grendel

That was the purpose of my post, CM....blame SISU, AT, and you are right to, but you don't want to blame yourself, which is wrong, but to say that we have been on a good run proves that you are in total denial....is that the mark of a good manager??

What has mystified me is that no one who backs thorn explains why in a positive way. What is it that makes anyone want to keep him. Anything positive would do so we can debate it but nothing comes forth.

Otis

Don't know where this good run has come from.

From the Beeb site previewing tomorrows game. 'The Sky Blues have picked up just two points out of 12, and two wins from 11 games.'

What has mystified me is that no one who backs thorn explains why in a positive way. What is it that makes anyone want to keep him. Anything positive would do so we can debate it but nothing comes forth.

The only argument is 'blame SISU'....which as you say makes no positive suggestions of any actions due to AT.

ExmouthNeil

Another boring thread......

What's he supposed to say??? Has to draw any type of positives from our shit situation.....

Once we've got a new manager we can start bitchin at him too.....

Just fuckin boring, get a life......

Enjoy your bleating.......

BLAME...... BLAME....... BLAME......

You'll still support them won't you?????

PUSB!!!!!!!!!

Grendel

Another boring thread......

What's he supposed to say??? Has to draw any type of positives from our shit situation.....

Once we've got a new manager we can start bitchin at him too.....

Just fuckin boring, get a life......

Enjoy your bleating.......

BLAME...... BLAME....... BLAME......

You'll still support them won't you?????

PUSB!!!!!!!!!

If Thorn is still in charge no chance. 40 years of support and this has been the most miserable season ever. I wouldn't watch his dross again if you paid me to go.

Nonleagueherewecome

FFS I and others have done it countless times, as well you know-you've usually been the person arguing the opposite viewpoint.

When people do start giving reasons, we get told "heard it all before"! And we don't raise the subject nearly as much as you lot have moaned without justification! EG I keep hearing moaning about the diamond still-so who are the wingers we have that we could have played out wide, then?

Sick to death of the same old crap getting spouted on here! We really don't need half-a-dozen new threads every day with the primary objective of saying "I don't like the manager". It's pointless and boring. Equally, every thread descends into that same "is it AT's fault?" dirge at the moment, even if you stick a massive disclaimer at the top like Otis did!

ExmouthNeil

If Thorn is still in charge no chance. 40 years of support and this has been the most miserable season ever. I wouldn't watch his dross again if you paid me to go.

Fine..... Don't go and you won't get paid................. END OF...............

Grendel

FFS I and others have done it countless times, as well you know-you've usually been the person arguing the opposite viewpoint.

Well I accept you are the exception to the rule.;)

Brighton Sky Blue

Mr O. Igwe will offer you the club if you turn up Duffy.

Users who are viewing this thread