At this moment in time (1 Viewer)

derbyskyblue

there 56 people looking at this forum. 7 members and 49 guest's. So to the 49 i say join us. I'm actually quite amazed at how many members this site has. And most times the guest's list is quite large.

Coventry La La La

Nick advertises the site via Face-book, Twitter, and other networking sites . SBT will be the biggest & the best Coventry city fans forum by far and runs on a solid server so is always up for business.

Last edited:

rob9872

You've inspired me to join!

Recently been lurking to keep up and it looks like our Telegraph forum has been permanently suspended :( so I'm all yours now! :D

Jimthor

I think it was twitter that initially snagged me in here. There's a great little group of Cov fans on twitter so i was spending a lot of time chatting about cov on there (and still do really), but a good forum was exactly what i needed to get my fix! Glad the member base seems to be growing here now too.

rob9872

:wave: thanks :wave:

PUSB

gouldberg

I think it was twitter that initially snagged me in here. There's a great little group of Cov fans on twitter so i was spending a lot of time chatting about cov on there (and still do really), but a good forum was exactly what i needed to get my fix! Glad the member base seems to be growing here now too.

I'm yet to find this little group of people on Twitter. May need to go on a little search sometime. I've just began to follow Jordan Clarke on there so that might help me find the Coventry fans. I remember I first joined here probably to moan about Marlon King coming here. Funny how things change. I still don't like what the guy did but well, you cannot fault his football!

skyblu3sk

Only 1 lurker.. I mean guest at the moment then maybe people aren't quite sad enough to be awake and online at this time ;) most forums tend to have more guests than posters for some reason

Nick

Administrator
Only 1 lurker.. I mean guest at the moment then maybe people aren't quite sad enough to be awake and online at this time ;) most forums tend to have more guests than posters for some reason

It was 6am though :)

Sometimes the guests are search engine spiders etc! :)

Users who are viewing this thread