Aston Villa v Liverpool (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Just over a year ago Liverpool played their U23 team against Aston Villa in the Carabao cup and were subsequently beaten 5-0, tonight the tables will been turned due to a Covid outbreak in the Aston Villa squad.

Sky Blue Harry H

Having seen the line ups, I'm going for 8-0 or more. Will embarrass the FA, though. Liverpool have gone strong and it isn't even Villa's main U23 team!

no_loyalty

Why has this game gone ahead?

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

The rules state that there must be 14 for players available, this also includes players from U23 and U18 squads.

chiefdave

Shows what a different planet the PL is. All the talk of Villa having to play their youth team when the reality is it includes someone they signed from Barcelona for £900K!
Why has this game gone ahead?
Because there's no room in the schedule for postponed games so they've been told play or they're out.

CJ_covblaze

As much as I dislike the Villa I’d love Liverpool to lose against them tonight. Not looking likely though!

skyblue1991

I would love to see an upset here! But watching this game Liverpool are barely out of 1st gear. Could be a hefty scoreline

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

1-1 great finish from Villa lad.

CJ_covblaze

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ccfcisparks

I have mutual friends with Louis Barry, he was a couple years below me at school but left before he finished because he was at West Brom.

lifeskyblue

I’m afraid it’s one way traffic now...villa hardly standing they so exhausted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob9872

I’m afraid it’s one way traffic now...villa hardly standing they so exhausted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw a couple of them down, assumed they'd all been copying Grealish

rob9872

Nice to see Villa knocked out before the bigger teams like us have even entered the competition.

SBAndy

Klopp’s got a fucking nerve, banging on about needing 5 subs to not overplay his team and then putting out not far off his first XI against a bunch of kids.

Rich

Just watched the highlights, the keeper stood out a mile for his inexperience. I think that may have been 2-1 loss if they had a better keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread