Article: Aron Gunnarsson - I would love to sign a new contract at City! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It seems that all of the hype is around Westwood at the end of the season. I could easily see him going to another Championship club if we released him but I hope we don't.

redsox

Facebook User
I hope we don't lose him, we need to keep players like him if we are going to get anywhere in this league !!

Coventry La La La

I like Gunner but he can be abit inconsistent (especially when contract talks are going on) but hes still young and can be a great player when he hits top form only criticism I have for him is to improve his shooting ability its awefull!

tippex9

Déjà vu......... Same comments, different player. Just makes it look like he loves club but club don't love him, YAWN!!!

Pigeon

I'd like Aron to stay as he's still developing and a good squad player however I do agree that he is rather inconsistent. I've heard that he's off to a German club in the summer but I hope its just a rumor.

And the reason he wants to sign is........................because he has no other interest from other clubs. He has been very poor this year but hey so have the other 10, offer him same terms perhaps at best, his stock is lower than it was last year and he knows it.

Would work better under a better manager IMHO
He's had two already! and a couple of caretakers to boot. He has been here almost three years, has scored only three goals and whilst he is a very nice bloke that I have met and spoken to a few times perhaps his future is elsewhere. I sometimes think we would be better getting rid of everybody and I mean everybody.

Covstu

King and westwood are the real assets at the club, Gunnarson is an okay championship player nothing more. We all had high hopes for him at the start of his city career but has not really impressed after his first season.

skybluetom

Gunna was appauling yesterday along with most of his teammates. I do hope he stays purely because if everybody leaves whose out of contract in the summer we're going to end up with about 10 players but he's average at best I'm afraid.

Nick

Administrator
It is always one of those things about who to believe whether it is SISU, Agents, Players etc.

Agents are slimeballs!

Users who are viewing this thread