Arsenals scouting report on Coventry (1 Viewer)

ricohman

what a report lol. he actually made us sound like a good team. any arsenal fans reading that is in for a shock when they see how bad we are.

SkyBlue_Bear83

"Before Robins arrived, Coventry’s approach play had a clear pattern"

"based around width."

"Steve Jennings dictates the game from the centre of the pitch"

"Jordan Clarke and Chris Hussey - both are young, energetic and decent crossers"

"It’s also notable that Coventry get plenty of men into the box when the ball is wide"

"Coventry also offer a threat at dead-ball situations."

Just quoting all the dubious lines from the scouting report

dongonzalos

"Before Robins arrived, Coventry’s approach play had a clear pattern"

"based around width."

"Steve Jennings dictates the game from the centre of the pitch"

"Jordan Clarke and Chris Hussey - both are young, energetic and decent crossers"

"It’s also notable that Coventry get plenty of men into the box when the ball is wide"

"Coventry also offer a threat at dead-ball situations."

Just quoting all the dubious lines from the scouting report

yeah wood Malaga and edge never post a threat from the dead ball. This bloke has not got a clue.

Also Hussey and Clarke playing to their maximum are a big threat on the wings.

This bloke knows his stuff.

What did he day our weaknesses are

Mucca Mad Boys

yeah wood Malaga and edge never post a threat from the dead ball. This bloke has not got a clue.

Malaga poses a threat from set-pieces, could've (had 1 had 3 goals now in 2 games.

Wood did, not sure what has happend and Edj appears unable to pose a regular threat.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He didn't mention any weaknesses

S

SkyBlue Baker96

There's a link to some training photos ahead of tomorrow's game, looks like jack Wilshire, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxo- Chamberlain and Maroune Chamakh could all possibly be playing

Mucca Mad Boys

Hope Wilshere plays tomorrow, then I would've seen Wilshere's last 2 games in an Arsenal shirt, I went to Emrites Cup with my mate, who is a glory hunting Gunner.

(Dw, CTID!)

covross

His scout report is a detailed explanation of what SHOULD be happening on the pitch.

Yeah it's more of how we're set up to play but don't. It's an interesting perspective how other's see our teams... strengths. Strengths? Anyway, i still believe with some more self belief this team can start climbing the table. pusb

LJC_CCFC

'Hussey likes to hit long balls towards the forwards, who move across into the channels, drawing the centre backs into unfamiliar areas'

Or

Hussey likes to boot the ball aimlessly up the pitch

Astute

He was being very kind to us. Then he comes out with the truth saying it should be a comfortable win for them.

We still have hope until the game starts though

Otis

'Arsenal loanee Conor Henderson [ineligible on Wednesday] brings guile to the midfield with his great vision and delightful left foot.'

Sometimes not a good idea to dismiss a player based on not even one full game NLHWC. :whistle:;)

'
All the word about the lad is very positive so the least we can do I think is give the bloke a chance. To say he's another Lee Sawyer based on not even one 90 minute performance is not fair. The bloke had only been with us for one day and didn't even train according to Lynch.

Bertola

There were groans around me when he failed to control his first touch of the game and some people seemed to make their mind up there and then Otis.

They failed to take into account the fact that it was a pass fired at him from about 10 yards, and right at his neck.

He played one little ball in the second half through two defenders to Cody (i think) which showed the sort of quality he could possess.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of him

bamalamafizzfazz

Well Cox who doesn't follow City every game makes Turner look like a proper numpty. Comprehensive report which gets to the bare bones of the intention of the City play, unfortunately as we know so far the execution has not quite been up to the standard suggested.
Interesting deconstruction of our set piece plays too.

This is Premiership standard scouting and exactly the sort of thing that Wenger probably gets every game and a very interesting read.

Users who are viewing this thread