Arsenal Tickets Tomorrow... (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
According to the Coventry City Mad website you can only purchase Arsenal tickets tomorrow at the Ricoh ticket office - anybody know if this is true? I can't see anywhere that states this on the official site. I was planning on buying them online as my online account recognises that I have a membership. Only being able to get them at the Ricoh seems a bit unfair on fans who have to travel to home games?? ST holders who have already purchased tickets were you able to do so via online / by phone or did you have to go to the Ricoh?

Also anybody know what time they go on sale tomorrow?

From Cov Mad: "Tickets are only available at the Ricoh Arena Ticket Office"
http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/f...n_sale_to_members_tomorrow_757172/index.shtml

PVA

Hmm doubt this is true. I'm also a member and getting mine tomorrow (online hopefully). Im sure we;ll be fine.

pusbccfc

Only at Ricoh

MayallMan

Iv been to the Emirates a few times (mates an arsenal fan), great stadium, all padded seats :cool:

Sky Blue Jay

I've got a bit of a problem with I'm a ST holder but my gf isn't and wants to come along to the game I've been online to try and get two tickets but it won't let me. I want to sit next to her any idea what I can do with the one?? I don't know anyone with a ST to give me so I think I'm stuck

I've got a bit of a problem with I'm a ST holder but my gf isn't and wants to come along to the game I've been online to try and get two tickets but it won't let me. I want to sit next to her any idea what I can do with the one?? I don't know anyone with a ST to give me so I think I'm stuck

have you been to any away/cup games has she been to any if so just go ricoh monday with them tickets and buy two then

Users who are viewing this thread