Arsenal Team Tonight (1 Viewer)

procdoc

to be fair he did say Santos was an average Premier League defender and that is true. He's still much better than anything we have and would get a regular game for a mid-table premier league side, just by Arsenal's standards he is average in my opinion. Djorou is an accident waiting to happen most of the time but he should cope easily enough with our powder-puff attack.

covcity4life

to be fair he did say Santos was an average Premier League defender and that is true. He's still much better than anything we have and would get a regular game for a mid-table premier league side, just by Arsenal's standards he is average in my opinion. Djorou is an accident waiting to happen most of the time but he should cope easily enough with our powder-puff attack.

no its not true,watch some football.

covcity4life

look i agree that defence is weakest part of that team,i just disagree with the santos stuff

im off now to the game, im sure we are both on same page when i say we hope for a cov win and hope ALL arsenal players do shite!:claping hands:

procdoc

no its not true,watch some football.

So just because you rate some one more highly than someone else makes your knowledge of the game more superior to everyone else's? I have watched more than enough football and played it often enough to judge for myself thanks

procdoc

But because he's got a few caps for Brazil, a nation not exactly renowned for its top class defenders (barring one or two exceptions) covcity4life thinks he's a quality player but if you dare to diagree you know nothing about football

covcity4life

But because he's got a few caps for Brazil, a nation not exactly renowned for its top class defenders (barring one or two exceptions) covcity4life thinks he's a quality player but if you dare to diagree you know nothing about football

excuse me? dont chat shit

i said hes not shit cos ive seen him play,nothing to do with being brazillian

the fact that half people in this thread didnt even know he was shows that you guys dont have a clue

covcity4life

you think he was shit????????? he didnt look suspect at all

but i guess a defender needs to score a hatrick to be anything other than average lmao

you are embarassing yourself mate.

LJC_CCFC

you think he was shit????????? he didnt look suspect at all

but i guess a defender needs to score a hatrick to be anything other than average lmao

you are embarassing yourself mate.

No not shit, just a bog standard average premierleague defender who failed to cut out Baker's cross for the goal.

covcity4life

ahah i knew you would mention the goal, yup thats prove he is bog standard, 1 10 second portion of the game.

im done with you.

procdoc

excuse me? dont chat shit

i said hes not shit cos ive seen him play,nothing to do with being brazillian

the fact that half people in this thread didnt even know he was shows that you guys dont have a clue

I did know who he was actually, an average Brazillian left back who prefers attack to defence. If he's so good why can he only get a game against Cov in the league cup?

covcity4life

I did know who he was actually, an average Brazillian left back who prefers attack to defence. If he's so good why can he only get a game against Cov in the league cup?

hes played laods for arsenal first team mate,did you watch any footy last year:p

also i guess arshavins average too then?

now i am done with this thread!

PUSB!

procdoc

hes played laods for arsenal first team mate,did you watch any footy last year:p

also i guess arshavins average too then?

now i am done with this thread!

PUSB!
Arshavin was distinctly average last season, hence why they loaned him out. Santos played when Gibbs was injured

Users who are viewing this thread