Aresnal FA Cup (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

People have been worried on here about us have no strikers fit for the game but imagine what they are going to do to our non existent defence! I will however be watching on TV however painful it's going to be. Hope they then go on to win it so we can say we lost to the winners.

wingy

What Is amazing is that this football club has decided it would prefer 5K. to be roaring on the lads rather than 8k.

Much like 10K. in the league over 2K.

I wonder what the manager and Players prefer??

League1Tour

What Is amazing is that this football club has decided it would prefer 5K. to be roaring on the lads rather than 8k.

We would sell 1000 more max plus top tier would be £37, how many would pay that with 5,100 paying £25.50 in the bottom tier!?

steveo1987

People have been worried on here about us have no strikers fit for the game but imagine what they are going to do to our non existent defence! I will however be watching on TV however painful it's going to be. Hope they then go on to win it so we can say we lost to the winners.

Crap post and can't spell.

mds

This is the cup, full of shocks suprises and upsets, i would rather watch in the hope than worry about what seems obvious.

City win 3-1 LOL

Sky Blue glasses and a half full glass!
Wheres the doctor and his tardis when you need him?

Porkchophill

I wonder what the manager and Players prefer??[/QUOTE
I know the game being moved to fri night for tv has prob hindered sales but the club as usual haven't helped themselves . In my view with the deadline to take up the second allocation so close to the initial ST priority sale it would make sense with the lack of season ticket holders we have and it being blatantly obvious we would sell a maximum of a 1000, tickets to offer 4 per person for home awayand F.A . Cup Stubbs as the next priority !
I went to the store yesterday as I was up that way in the afternoon to enquire as to where I stood on getting tickets I had my stub from Barnsley and 3 other different away stubs had a conversation with and I'm gonna keep this polite ,the PLUS SIZE miserable jobs worth lady behind the ticket desk ,and explained that I need an adult and two kids tickets, did she not think seeing as its empty in there that it's silly I cant buy my tickets now because of the two ticket rule surely there are a lot of people with away and fa cup Stubbs with more than 1 child basically got told by old misery face that I should of been a season ticket holder and I I wouldn't be in this situation . ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the F***ers hadn't moved us away I would be you P**ck !

Stafford_SkBlue

It would be embarrassing if taken further allocation and half the seats were empty.
Club had to make a decision and probably took the correct one, at the time.

Arsenal have sold all their tickets, so at least it will be a good payday for CCFC, help to keep the debt down that's currently building up.

Covlad65

do you really think we would take 8K on a Friday night in London and live on TV?........I have been to every away game this year so it would be nice to see some of those going to Arsenal to actually attend an away game that matters....such as Preston on Saturday.....PUSB!!!

skybluesam66

I wonder what the manager and Players prefer??[/QUOTE
I know the game being moved to fri night for tv has prob hindered sales but the club as usual haven't helped themselves . In my view with the deadline to take up the second allocation so close to the initial ST priority sale it would make sense with the lack of season ticket holders we have and it being blatantly obvious we would sell a maximum of a 1000, tickets to offer 4 per person for home awayand F.A . Cup Stubbs as the next priority !
I went to the store yesterday as I was up that way in the afternoon to enquire as to where I stood on getting tickets I had my stub from Barnsley and 3 other different away stubs had a conversation with and I'm gonna keep this polite ,the PLUS SIZE miserable jobs worth lady behind the ticket desk ,and explained that I need an adult and two kids tickets, did she not think seeing as its empty in there that it's silly I cant buy my tickets now because of the two ticket rule surely there are a lot of people with away and fa cup Stubbs with more than 1 child basically got told by old misery face that I should of been a season ticket holder and I I wouldn't be in this situation . ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the F***ers hadn't moved us away I would be you P**ck !

that said - -i have 6 away games but no FA cup - so well done to the lady in the ticket office for not letting you queue jump ahead of me

steveo1987

do you really think we would take 8K on a Friday night in London and live on TV?........I have been to every away game this year so it would be nice to see some of those going to Arsenal to actually attend an away game that matters....such as Preston on Saturday.....PUSB!!!

or, come to think of it a home game.

chiefdave

It would be embarrassing if taken further allocation and half the seats were empty.
Club had to make a decision and probably took the correct one, at the time.

Why did the club not put them on sale with a condensed priority sale so there was a few days general sale before the deadline for accepting the extra tickets. If they'd done that they would have a decent idea of the demand, the way they've done it is pure guesswork. Probably using the same calculator that showed there would be 7K at Sixfields every week.

torchomatic

Why have you had an operation on your eyes?

I will however be watching on TV however painful it's going to be. Hope they then go on to win it so we can say we lost to the winners.

torchomatic

Why did the club blah blah blah. Why didn't the club blah blah blah. I can't believe the club blah blah blah.

Why did the club not put them on sale with a condensed priority sale so there was a few days general sale before the deadline for accepting the extra tickets. If they'd done that they would have a decent idea of the demand, the way they've done it is pure guesswork. Probably using the same calculator that showed there would be 7K at Sixfields every week.

Porkchophill

Why did the club blah blah blah. Why didn't the club blah blah blah. I can't believe the club blah blah blah.

Well by the looks of the demand after ST holders they have dropped a bollock should of opened it up to stub holders sooner then we would of been in a better position to gage demand blah blah blah

chiefdave

SOLD OUT SOLD OUT!! MY lad has tried says they are all gone in the away end

Sure Elvis and the boys will be happy to know they could have had thousands more people cheering them on but for the totally incompetent way the club is run.

runner

Sure Elvis and the boys will be happy to know they could have had thousands more people cheering them on but for the totally incompetent way the club is run.

Whilst I think there are more tickets available and hence we are not probably sold out ... if we are .. I have to agree with this comment totally. Muppets.

sky_blue_up_north

Looking online not may left....

Users who are viewing this thread