Are we treading old ground ? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

6 days to go and still no new players despite assurances funds are there to get them. Have we been here before ?

torchomatic

No: Rose, Cole, Hunt, Rammage, Bigi extended loan, Armstrong extended loan...

6 days to go and still no new players despite assurances funds are there to get them. Have we been here before ?

chiefdave

We can sign players up until the fourth Thursday in March using the emergency loan system. There's only a week after the January window closes when we can't. Those loans can last up to 93 days so would cover the rest of the season.

Chances are as the PL players get moved on to the Championship players will start to become available.

The January window only really comes into it if we want to sign someone permanently who's already with another club and under contract (ie: will require a fee).

Otis

Difference is TM says he had players lined up, but the deals fell through and if TM says that he did then I believe him.

Brylowes

Why in such a rush! I'm sure we're going to sign a striker and a CB .Their quality will probably be the
difference between promotion & staying put.TM knows how important this is. IMO

Monners

I have decided not to panic. We have had a poor run (although not the worst in our recent history). TM will get loans in while he can, and in the areas of need. We are not, and never were, going to go out and buy 3-4 player in the transfer window. That's not what L1 clubs do!

Keep the faith kids!

Senior Vick from Alicante

Don't panic Rupert! TM said he will strengthen if it benefits the team, the radio interview also went along the lines that the funds released would be for wages not transfer fees. Keep Calm and Carry On, Venus is doing a good job after all they conduct their dealings quietly, no one predicted Joe Cole so wait and see. PUSB

Gazolba

Very surprised no-one is saying we need a new GK, especially after last Saturday.

no_loyalty

Unlike Pressley TM will not bring in any old shite, he will take his time and get in some quality players

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think thats the difference and experience between TM & SP, TM wont panic as SP did just took anything and hoped would work try please the fans.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
There is still 5 days to go ..... still time to do some business. I think it does point towards there not being that much in the kitty to play with even if they have flexed the budget, that's going to make deals harder to get over the line. Literally is "crowds funding" for anything we do

Skyblueweeman

But we've done business?!

I don't get some people sometimes...we've brought in a number of players in December and January...we HAVE been active in this transfer window, even with 5 days still to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread