Are we safe from relegation yet ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Up until Brighton, we were in the midst of a horrendous run, the sort that sees us, as usual, fall towards the drop zone. Not to be. I'm still bracing myself for it, but we're running out of time. Are we safe ?

ajsccfc

Chesterfield in 23rd at the moment, most they can end up on in 61 points by my count which meant the Grimsby game at the weekend saw us safe from the Beazer Homes league or whatever it's called

Nick

Administrator
Chesterfield in 23rd at the moment, most they can end up on in 61 points by my count which meant the Grimsby game at the weekend saw us safe from the Beazer Homes league or whatever it's called

Dont they have games in hand or was it somebody else down there?

Londonccfcfan

Up until Brighton, we were in the midst of a horrendous run, the sort that sees us, as usual, fall towards the drop zone. Not to be. I'm still bracing myself for it, but we're running out of time. Are we safe ?
We were mathematically safe even during the horrer run.

50 points will be more than enough to stay up this season. In fact 45 points might do it this year.

ps1948

There's at least 6 teams that can't catch us, we've been mathematically safe for a few games now....

Captain Dart

If we can't be relegated by April doesn't this show how far the club has progressed!

Liquid Gold

no it shows we are in the 4th division
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread