are we preparing for admin or promotion? (1 Viewer)

BigadamL

instead of having a squad that can push for promotion in the back of my head all i can think is that we are just getting a squad together that can just cope with the 10 points loss we will get with admin.

is anybody else feeling this way?:thinking about:

Astute

So what you are saying is SISU might put us into admin so SISU will be owed less money by our club? :thinking about:

mr_monkey101

instead of having a squad that can push for promotion in the back of my head all i can think is that we are just getting a squad together that can just cope with the 10 points loss we will get with admin.

for the last time.... we are not going into admin as the people that we owe the most money to is sisu themselves so it would not be in their best interests to put us into admin

standupforcity

Go away voice of doom!

skyblueman

for the last time.... we are not going into admin as the people that we owe the most money to is sisu themselves so it would not be in their best interests to put us into admin

At this time I don't think they will, although have thought so in the recent past, however they may well want to put the club in Administration if they did not want to fund losses going forward - forget about the balance sheet debt - it's the FUTURE LOSSES that are the issue here

Brighton Sky Blue

The club essentially is in a state of administration. The group's debt is all to SISU or SISU related companies-it is entirely up to them whether they write off a portion of it, or keep pushing to get all of it back. The third option is that someone takes the club off their hands and offers a direct return. Unfortunately no such madmen exist with the cash to do this.

Brighton Sky Blue

ACL will be content as long as they're getting their money from the escrow. That runs empty in August meaning the September payment is when things get interesting.

skyblueman

ACL will be content as long as they're getting their money from the escrow. That runs empty in August meaning the September payment is when things get interesting.

Agreed - this is a key milestone - money required and all players who could be sold will have to be sold by then - SISU will have to use cash to replenish this account when they are sitting on whatever proceeds they can get from sales over the next few weeks - then and only then we will know their minds...

ccfcway

isnt it the Aug payment that wont be coming ?

It runs dry this month.

This will be the 4th month not paid, so 4 x £100k - £440k. There is only £500k in the pot, meaning the Aug payment will be way short

Sky Blues

isnt it the Aug payment that wont be coming ?

It runs dry this month.

This will be the 4th month not paid, so 4 x £100k - £440k. There is only £500k in the pot, meaning the Aug payment will be way short
4 x £100k = £440k ? With that kind of accounting skill you could get a job with SISU! :)

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
thats just the rent what about other expenses and costs that might be due to ACL ? Some staff are shared, should imagine there will be some utilities recharged ..... are those costs up to date or covered by the escrow account? or are these overdue ?

Wrenstreetcarpark

So the debts are not just to Sisu and its web of companies but to ACL. The rent debt must now be climbing to around half a million pounds. So what happens next?

Users who are viewing this thread