Are we in some sort of war (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Head of the monarchy delivering an address to the country

Prime minister in hospital

Frontline staff stretched
Lockdown and possibly further sanctions

Auxiliary hospitals being set up around the country

Is there more going on that we haven’t been told about ?

SkyBlueCharlie9

Isn't pretty much every country in the same boat? Could the virus have been planted by alien world's aimed at distracting and weakening us before an invasion.

Gazolba

Isn't pretty much every country in the same boat? Could the virus have been planted by alien world's aimed at distracting and weakening us before an invasion.
I don't think it was planted by aliens, but if any alien civilisations are monitoring us, they must be thinking it could be an effective prelude to an invasion. However, if they are so far advanced to be able to monitor us without our knowledge, I'm sure they'd be able to invent a far more effective virus.

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

Could be or maybe a country who would like world domination by weakening stock markets and then buying up stock and cheap oil.

Covstu

Conspiracy theories are saying China engineered this to capture economic control of the world!

JAM See

Yeah - really bizarre.

At least I was sensible and just stocked up on my German sausage and cheese so I was prepared for a Wurst Kase scenario.

A million likes sir. I will be having that for myself

Astute

If aliens are monitoring our response, then the panic buying of loo rolls has proven what a bunch of thick brain dead cunts we are.
I disagree. Because most would shit themselves if it happens.

Liquid Gold

Something about crashing stock markets and investing in companies whilst share prices were very low
But they're an export economy and if nobody is buying what they're selling then it hits them too. If they wanted to buy stocks cheap then they could have just waited for the next inevitable recession as we learned nothing from the last one.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

And started off by infecting their own people?

I don't believe the conspiracy theory at all but the fact some are seeing it as plausible tells you everything you need to know about the regime.

Do I believe they'd do something like that to their own people? Without a doubt. People will just disappear if there's even an inkling you're not fully supportive of the regime. Over a billion of them so some are expendable

The only thing they'd care about is the people finding out, but they have such an iron grip over communications in their own country I think they'd be confident enough to think they'd get away with it. .

Covstu

I don't believe the conspiracy theory at all but the fact some are seeing it as plausible tells you everything you need to know about the regime.

Do I believe they'd do something like that to their own people? Without a doubt. People will just disappear if there's even an inkling you're not fully supportive of the regime. Over a billion of them so some are expendable

The only thing they'd care about is the people finding out, but they have such an iron grip over communications in their own country I think they'd be confident enough to think they'd get away with it. .
One thing that is clear is that their numbers Are bullshit!

Users who are viewing this thread