Are we ever going to see these new stadium plans? (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

We have members on this forum who claim to have "reliable sources", we were expecting news just after the new year?

"@CCFCStadium: During SCG conference call today (20/12) Fisher confirmed that there was massive progress on the land purchase. Announcement in the New Year"

We have the resident marmite member RFC seemingly gone quiet about the Lego Stadium, yet he had a lot to say about it during the festive period:

See here at the constant BS from him:
http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/search.php?searchid=5410820&pp=&page=8

I tout you RFC because you claim to know more than the rest of us..

So what's happening?

Do we not have any right to know about this?

Otis

New stadium? What's all this? First I've heard about it.

Where's it going to be and when's it going to be built?

ajsccfc

I've seen the pictures, one highlight is that the sun has a smiley face and also the sky is blue and there's a dog and everybody is happy

Samo

I've seen the pictures, one highlight is that the sun has a smiley face and also the sky is blue and there's a dog and everybody is happy

Aw cool, I love dogs.

Philosorapter

attachment.php

Modular design which can add an extra tier when we reach the Champions League. I am sure that rugby ball is not to scale unless its the retractable roof going up.

Got to be impressed by the cable car.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 118

hill83

Just you wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nurse!!!!!!!!!

Noggin

You're being unreasonable, it's only been 2 years and already they've had a meeting with a council and drawn a pretty picture.

The current plan is to move in just as the Ricoh has fallen down from old age in order to capture 365 days of revenue without a competitor. They arn't currently on course to be ready so soon but have insisted if we all pull together and buy season tickets it can be done.

Ashdown

What happened to that silly mare Garlick ? After all her publicity seeking drivel, she's gone very quiet ?! I bet she feels a right prat now !

shmmeee

What happened to that silly mare Garlick ? After all her publicity seeking drivel, she's gone very quiet ?! I bet she feels a right prat now !

Yet another in a long line of useful idiots for Sisu.

Whats Nikki Sinclaire up to now?

In fact are there any third parties who have aligned themselves to Sisu and not come off worse?

James Smith

Isn't the problem that these plans were drawn in special blue moon ink which is only visible once in a month of Sundays.

It's more likely that these plans are being held securely on a need to know basis. Sadly no one has been deemed as needing to know outside of Joy, Tim and his dog.

skybluebeduff

I was banned and blocked by her SGC or something group on Twitter for simply asking them a question. That said it all for me.

hill83

Yet another in a long line of useful idiots for Sisu.

Whats Nikki Sinclaire up to now?

In fact are there any third parties who have aligned themselves to Sisu and not come off worse?

Grendel won a thread the other day

Sky Blue Kid

I would think being accused of alledged money laundering might have something to do with it mate.

hill83

First I've heard of that SBK, got a link? I'd be interested to read more.

torchomatic

Throw him to the wolves, Nick.

Sbarcher

This all makes TF and SISU a laughing stock. We have moved from hope to ridicule - what a great PR exercise this has been.....

skybluebeduff

This all makes TF and SISU a laughing stock. We have moved from hope to ridicule - what a great PR exercise this has been.....

The club communicates through more channels than ever before. We have a dynamic website, an award winning and successful match day programme and are active across a number of social media channels. In fact, in recent years our communication has been noted by the number of award nominations the club has received.

Initiatives such as the match day Q&A and regular programme columns from Steve Waggott have been designed to increase that flow of communication.

The Supporters Consultative Group which includes board representation from the Sky Blues Trust and other fans’ stakeholder groups has been key to the flow of communication throughout the last 18 months, and its meetings have been regularly attended by board members.
In addition to the scheduled SCG meetings, we have held in-person and phone briefings with the group or its chairman when the need has arisen.
The SCG now has a board presence, something which is in its infancy, but something the group has welcomed. That will be built on and refined.

The Way Forward they said..
http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/the-way-forward-coventry-city-020115-2177171.aspx

:facepalm:

Captain Dart

Garlick has been money laundering? Where? That's a very strong accusation against a lawyer.

Think SBK has got confused between Garlick & Sinclaire, ermm say no more, I'm not confused, ahem.

skyblueinBaku

You can't see the plans - they were on the back of a fag packet which was unfortunately thrown away. TF now has to start again from the very beginning.

RegTheDonk

Dunno weather or not to feel sorry for her tbf. Was it self publicity or was she hooked by the BS? Either way, dare say is embarrassed by the state of progress.

Sinclaire though, I have a feeling she'll get potted.

Users who are viewing this thread