Are we blinded (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

By our hateredfor sisu I for one think the action sisu are taking are for the benefits of the club the club own the stadium and receive the income I think you'll then find sisu would sell up rid of sisu .while CCC/ACL are in charge they only want to sell a percentage of the ground ccfc will not exist on a percentage ccfc put the most money into this and end up with nothing CCC/ACL put very little money in but end up with it all.we all love ccfc and what I would do if CCC/ ACL don't won't to sell is loan the stadium to the club for the season and all revenue go to the club

coundonskyblue

CCFC with Sisu in charge will never own the stadium, that is clear whether you agree with that decision or not. The only way for CCFC to own it is to get rid of Sisu.

I know you just like everyone else on here is arguing for what you think is right for the club, but owning the stadium is the only way forward, so getting rid of Sisu is the only way to get that.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
can we get something clear

CCFC racked up costs of £20.8m on the project but also £14m in debts that were not paid both assets and the liabilities were transferred so they had a net investment of 6.8m in the project. This represented their 50% in ACL. They were not able to fund any other of the costs because they were broke, had no cash, about to go bust (sound familiar?) They then sold that £6.8m of costs to the Charity for £6.5m to raise money to survive. No they didnt get 100% because they had to discount by £300k.

the reality is that the most they have actually net spent is £300k. They did well to get 6.5m because distressed assets usually fetch about 20% of value

The details are all disclosed in CCFC's own accounts signed off by the CCFC directors and auditors.

CCFC have never actually put in millions that they were not repaid pretty much in full

Users who are viewing this thread