Are these Chinese investors coming? Or is it just a rumour? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyBlueArmy

Are these Chinese investors coming? Or is it just a rumour?​

:blue:​

mark82

If only we knew. I would think there is some substance to it but I haven't seen anything to convince me it is likely to happen.

ccfc2011

It's a hope.

:blue:

Paxman II

IF there was big Chinese money out there then that would be to get their hands on the stadium lock stock and barrel, plus investment for building infrastructure around the area such as profit making hotels. They would presumably take the football club and all it's publicity grabbing potential with it.

Quite how they would achieve all of this when we have a plethora of institutions involved such as ACL, the Council, Higgs charity and so forth is any man's guess!

Right now the club needs saving and that is down to current talks with SISU and the others to sort out. I don't see any other option unless the 'phantom' Chinese quickly start showing £100m cash on the table!

wingy

IF there was big Chinese money out there then that would be to get their hands on the stadium lock stock and barrel, plus investment for building infrastructure around the area such as profit making hotels. They would presumably take the football club and all it's publicity grabbing potential with it.

Quite how they would achieve all of this when we have a plethora of institutions involved such as ACL, the Council, Higgs charity and so forth is any man's guess!

Right now the club needs saving and that is down to current talks with SISU and the others to sort out. I don't see any other option unless the 'phantom' Chinese quickly start showing £100m cash on the table!
And who is to say that this scenario is'nt in place ,just that the jilted bride still wants a honeymoon.

Linking Joe Elliot saying he has been invited back to CCFC, refusing to comment on this new investor and stating that he and Hoffman are better positioned to help bring in new investment from within the club than out does suggest this could be a possibility.

Also suggests that Fisher is trying to make friends to keep himself in a job if the owners change.

He wants to hope my euro-millions don't come up on Friday...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread