Are there some people that don’t want Wasps to do a deal with us? (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Some people do take great pleasure in us failing, Facebook page has a melt down after every loss. Most on here attend regularly so tend to have a credible view on games and the whole situation. I would rather not have to deal with those insect wankers but it’s inevitable and a deal for at least next year must be sort

Generally Midfield

Only been to 3 games all season but am going Boxing Day so was looking on here for team news but all the stuff about wasp, sisu, the trust etc just feels like the same old crap keeps going and going. Take my hat off to everyone who sticks with it but beyond hoping for 3 points on Wednesday my main feeling with the politics is I am bored to death with it and wonder will it ever end?

Nick

Administrator
Only been to 3 games all season but am going Boxing Day so was looking on here for team news but all the stuff about wasp, sisu, the trust etc just feels like the same old crap keeps going and going. Take my hat off to everyone who sticks with it but beyond hoping for 3 points on Wednesday my main feeling with the politics is I am bored to death with it and wonder will it ever end?
Have a look in the match thread!

Sky Blue Harry H

Really don't want a one year deal (unless that is a precursor to something more sustainable). I want something that gives us a stable platform from which to build.

Captain Dart

Have you asked Joy Seppala this question?

christonabike

My old dad used to say “ there is no point worrying about something you have no control about”.
I agree I’ve got an appointment to see a plastic skin surgeon in January about my skin cancer it’s been 4 years of pain and blood on my shirts etc and no further progress it’s getting worse. But you know what? Life goes on and I think both sides need each other.
I swore I would never wear a hospital gown after seeing many a family member pass. I wore one for the biopsy and nearly fainted. 6 stitches later .....
Our day will come and there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Hang in there and keep the faith as I am.
PUSB

Otis

My old dad used to say “ there is no point worrying about something you have no control about”.
I agree I’ve got an appointment to see a plastic skin surgeon in January about my skin cancer it’s been 4 years of pain and blood on my shirts etc and no further progress it’s getting worse. But you know what? Life goes on and I think both sides need each other.
I swore I would never wear a hospital gown after seeing many a family member pass. I wore one for the biopsy and nearly fainted. 6 stitches later .....
Our day will come and there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Hang in there and keep the faith as I am.
PUSB
Best of luck Christon.

Hope this new surgeon can really make a difference.

christonabike

Thanks Otis been messed about but seems I’m going to see the main man at last. Holidays bringing towels to lye on at night etc might be a thing if the past. Enough of me anyway everyone enjoy a bit of peace and quiet and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread