Are any of us safe? (1 Viewer)

wingy

WAS trying to investigate the financial implications on SISU a drop in division would effect,looking on the bright side,pun,seemed like £2.5-3m down,when i came upon this on football economy.com.In the media this morning the new Chelsa manager suggested premiership sides could enter "B Teams" in the Champioship "div2",apparently well recieved. It beggars belief,first they create a virtual closed shop,and then they want to invade the space we've created through our 120 odd yr existence.Makes my blood boil!!!!

Otis

I'm quite happy about it all myself.

I see Man City also have us in mind for their own redevelopments. They are planning to build a fully operational 7,000 seat stadium at their training ground right next to their stadium. Means we could move in to an appropriately sized ground for our size and with both teams playing in Sky Blue anyway it will all work seemlessly.

wingy

I'm quite happy about it all myself.

I see Man City also have us in mind for their own redevelopments. They are planning to build a fully operational 7,000 seat stadium at their training ground right next to their stadium. Means we could move in to an appropriately sized ground for our size and with both teams playing in Sky Blue anyway it will all work seemlessly.

Oh Otis your gallows humour:D

Otis

I'm serious!!

We all think the Ricoh Station is to bring fans to the ground from Cov and Nuneaton, when in reality it is going to be a direct through line from Coventry to the City of Manchester Stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread