Appleton (1 Viewer)

kg82

Gooorrrnnne! Couldn't happen to anyone more deserving in my opinion!

Nick

Administrator
ha so he left Blackpool to go there and they have now sacked him? He will get a pay off wont he?

Senior Vick from Alicante

At least we know were a basket case and what is now actually to the club. Blackburn fans have not got a clue whats going on with the Venkys in control other than their will always be chicken in the canteen. PUSB

SkyBlue_Bear83

He should have never got the job in the first place, shite manager. People were under the illusion that he was a decent manager because of the situation at Portsmouth but even there he was shite

So who is a bigger laughing stock, Coventry or Blackburn?

Mr B

Appleton Sacked

After just 67 days in charge of Blackburn Rovers Michael Appleton has been sacked!

I wonder what odds are on Mark Robins taking over as it's closer to his family and he will probably be offered more money......... :whistle: :whistle:

sky_blue_up_north

What a mess Blackburn Rovers are, the owner just don't have clue... hang on sound firmilair

Gosford Green

Having a long term manager gets teams nowehere.

Look at Man Utd they've had Sir Alex at the helm for over a quarter of a century and what do they win ?

skybluesam66

i hate the sir alex analogy. in a period of football when money is everything, those with the most money win everything
Chelsea regularly change managers, but they still regularly win things

if we had sir alex - we would not be premier league
if i managed man u they would not be league 1

Hugh Jarse

Robins wont take over at Blackburn... he has Huddersfield Blood in his veins.. its part of him....
jerkit.gif

Nice to see people taking up my suggestion of using the :jerkit: symbol when referring to MR.

Chest expands with pride!

Users who are viewing this thread