Appearances quiz (courtesy of CCFC) (1 Viewer)

stay_up_skyblues

Name every player to make a league appearance this season. I got a somewhat disappointing 78%. Harder than it sounds with the time limit.

rob9872

Close. 88%.

Managed to forget Allen, Dacosta, Giles and Mason.
Got all the above missed Jobello and Kastaneer, don't remember either of those playing but both more then once so must have I guess!!

lifeskyblue

I still don’t remember Mason playing...missed him, kastaneer and jobello.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexo87

Got everyone except Mason. Forgot me played about Gillingham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

28 of 32, missed Dabs, Jobello, Thompson and Billson. Latter 3 I can understand but how I missed Dabo is beyond me.

stay_up_skyblues

Nearly ran out of time but just got there!

View attachment 20060

giphy.gif

Frostie

31/32. Ill take that. Missed bloody Mason. Certainly helps watching every minute of every game this season. I will miss the ifollow option next season

It's weird, it's the more obscure ones like Mason, Billson etc. that stick in my head.
Considering I've been one of his biggest defenders on here I nearly forgot Sheaf! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

SBAndy

It's weird, it's the more obscure ones like Mason, Billson etc. that stick in my head.
Considering I've been one of his biggest defenders on here I nearly forgot Sheaf! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤣

The 5th last one I got was Ostigard. Was baffled by the fact there was a player who played 40 times and I couldn’t remember him.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The appearance number next to the player threw me off a bit. Shipley made 29 appearances, funny because I only think I saw him on the pitch in two of them.

1620769493971.png

The last one I got was Allen, and I reckon that took me almost a minute to get alone.

Users who are viewing this thread