Apart from the chaos earlier in the week at the supermarkets (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Have people been abit more friendlier ?

I was walking the the dog earlier and people I seen were pretty chatty

skyblueinBaku

Have people been abit more friendlier ?

I was walking the the dog earlier and people I seen were pretty chatty
Remember 'social distancing' - you'll have to shout at each other.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I guess people are stuck indoors a lot more so any kind of interaction is welcome.

But I do think on the whole there is a camaraderie there - everyone's in the same boat and knows it's tough.

fellatio_Martinez

Nob heads congregating at Tesco’s and queuing outside meaning that the NHS workers can’t get in in the morning. Arses.

Where is this happening? I wish the army were deployed to spray water cannons at these self centered wank drippings.

Just shop as fucking normal. The food supply chain hasn't stopped.

Otis

Where is this happening? I wish the army were deployed to spray water cannons at these self centered wank drippings.

Water with dye in it that doesn't wash out for a week, so we all know who they are.

Grendel

There are some where Tesco opened early and they had to concede defeat and let everyone in - it was a very undignified situation

wingy

I always get 3-4 weeks at a time in .
Haven't been for about 7-8 weeks .

Terry Gibson's perm

We are starting to get low on a few things now (not big roll) I’m not to bothered but the kids are getting a bit loamy about not having their favourite things, trying to keep away from the shops we are taking risks both working full time through this. Managed to get a delivery slot for April 2 when I logged in this morning after work at 3.30am.

Nick

Administrator
We are starting to get low on a few things now (not big roll) I’m not to bothered but the kids are getting a bit loamy about not having their favourite things, trying to keep away from the shops we are taking risks both working full time through this. Managed to get a delivery slot for April 2 when I logged in this morning after work at 3.30am.
Have they actually got stuff to deliver though

Terry Gibson's perm

Have they actually got stuff to deliver though

Bizarrely yes pretty much the same stuff is moving around carpets etc by aircraft parts have slowed down and medical and toilet rolls gone mad.
The volume slowed by a third last night though

shmmeee

Went to Morrison’s today, queued up for a couple of minutes 2m apart, they had pretty much everything. Only things I couldn’t get were slices of Gouda which I don’t even know if they sell and had to settle for summer fruits double strength squash instead of apple and black current. Oh and they only had little tins of tomatoes.

Was way better than I expected after all the stories.

OffenhamSkyBlue

My sister went to Waitrose in Monmouth. Had lines painted on the ground, everyone queueing 3m apart. One in, one out in the shop, max 37 people inside at any one time. All trolleys being wiped clean between customers. Well-stocked including loo rolls. It CAN be done!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Co-op By the craftsman is quiet and is well stocked

OffenhamSkyBlue

Lidl in Evesham quite quiet and calm this morning. Lacking certain things (eggs, cooking oil and toilet roll), but generally pretty well stocked.

skybluesam66

Didn't we suggest that here about a week ago?!
SBT ahead of the game as usual!
stupid idea - a family of 4 - one basket, they will need to shop every day. One in one out - it would be total chaos
Imagine if they had a baby - pack of nappies, wipes and babymilk - thats all for today!

Users who are viewing this thread