Anyone watching.? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Losers of tonight's match will be one of the favs next season for league one

stupot07

It's like a cup tie - don't think we can read too much into what a normal league match is like.

Gaz

Bit cringeworthy how the Blades fans ran on the pitch at the end like that.

I could understand if they had never been in the Championship before and it's not like they have even gone up yet.

kg82

I could understand if they had never been in the Championship before and it's not like they have even gone up yet.

Premature to say the least. Looking like they'll play Huddersfield. I think I'd rather Utd go up.

CovLis86

Geezus, let them enjoy themselves!! I feel like running on the pitch if Coventry win a single game, nevermind heading to Wembley for a Playoff final. Dont be bitter.

Gaz

Geezus, let them enjoy themselves!! I feel like running on the pitch if Coventry win a single game, nevermind heading to Wembley for a Playoff final. Dont be bitter.

Don't be bitter ? :thinking about:

I think it's odd to get that excited when you havn't won promotion yet.

Geezus chill out !!

Thank goodness for the second half improvement - the first half was absolute dire.

Passing was atrocious, shooting abysmal, 4th touch control the norm and you needed night vision binoculars to view the ball as it seemed to stay for an eternity just below the cloud line.

If that's the best we have to face next season let's start booking the coaches for next May at Wembley NOW

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread