Anyone know? (1 Viewer)

egastap

What the result of the non-league football day last weekend was? It seems a great idea to support a local non-league team when we have those England Internationals on that not too many seem to go to. Was there any stats posted on how it went? I've scoured the local rags but nothing I could see.

What are you talking about? There must've been hundreds of non-league teams that played last weekend. It's not like you to post something weird like this. Are you pissed?

wingy

What are you talking about? There must've been hundreds of non-league teams that played last weekend. It's not like you to post something weird like this. Are you pissed?

Is egastep trying to see if it impacted on attendances Rich?the non league scene can be a pleasant detour when our team are innactive ,its a pleasure to see football in homely surroundings occasionally,without all the restrictions associated with large stadia .

egastap

I just can't make sense of it at all. Not sure what he is trying to get at.

Well Rich, let me restate my question.

Some days ago a fellow poster alerted the SBTer's to some publiscised event that was to take place during the international break. It was asking all supporters of Prem and Championship teams (who are affected by not having any teams to watch) to go and support a local non-league team, presumably to help out with the finances of some of these teams. There were others who had stated they would watch Sphinx, some Rugby (Town that is), some Nuneaton etc.. My question related to the success (or otherwise) of this worthwhile venture.

Sorry if my short dissertation confused you....and no, I am not p**sed as I do not imbibe.

Users who are viewing this thread