Anyone know who this bloke is? (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Anyone know who it is? Cant be for real surely? Just looking for clicks and arguments.

Kicking off at the club on twitter because they posted a pic of the team in the 3rd KICK IT OUT kit and a #BlackLivesMatter with it.
Saying it's disgusting that the club is trying to profit off of the back of black people dying and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Also needs to check his facts about the club not donating money to kick it out as they dont care about racism, just making money in shirt sales.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Ian1779

No idea. I bet he thinks SISU created Cov-ID 19 as a way to further distress ACL and Wasps and he’s mighty unhappy about it!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Look at the username. Looks very much like one of those bot-produced fake accounts.

wingy

Weird !!
Ended up on s weird trail info Trump's peadophelia and his mate Epstein .
What a disturbing scenario
So Many big people being sheilded

shmmeee

He follows/is followed by @PurpleBin maybe he knows?

Look at the username. Looks very much like one of those bot-produced fake accounts.

Nah the auto generated IDs are text then numbers. I had this argument with someone once (about being a bot) and they told me to make a new account and just click through and I got one with a load of random digits after it. Bots might have that sort of ID as it’s easier, but so do people who just don’t set a username on signup.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

He follows/is followed by @PurpleBin maybe he knows?

Nah the auto generated IDs are text then numbers. I had this argument with someone once (about being a bot) and they told me to make a new account and just click through and I got one with a load of random digits after it. Bots might have that sort of ID as it’s easier, but so do people who just don’t set a username on signup.

I seem to remember Dave Gorman did a show on buying fake twitter followers and some of their usernames seemed to be totally random like that. But I imagine those are just 'following' and don't actually ever post.

It's just the random nature of it that makes it either seem not a real person or someone who's created a random account to troll.

Grendel

He’s the strange guy who claims to be a mate of Michael Owen on another account I’d guess

shmmeee

I seem to remember Dave Gorman did a show on buying fake twitter followers and some of their usernames seemed to be totally random like that. But I imagine those are just 'following' and don't actually ever post.

It's just the random nature of it that makes it either seem not a real person or someone who's created a random account to troll.

Yeah probably just a throwaway someone’s made to troll.

PurpleBin

He follows/is followed by @PurpleBin maybe he kno

I don't know...I inboxed him to be fair and asked but got no reply. Pretty sure I know the person because I am one of only 4 actual people he follows and I know one of the others ha.

Users who are viewing this thread