Anyone have a spare for the Peterboro game please? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I'm taking my daughter for a quid tomorrow (her first game :) ) and a bit reluctant to spend full price on the Mrs who is less than interested, so if someone has a spare cheap then please let me know asap or pm me and I'll arange to come over today to pay and collect. Short notice I know but if not I'll need to get it with my daughters at the ground this arvo.

Thx in advance

Rob

rob9872

N ormally do but she wants to be their when our daughter goes to her first game and take some piccies Sam etc

wingy

I'm taking my daughter for a quid tomorrow (her first game :) ) and a bit reluctant to spend full price on the Mrs who is less than interested, so if someone has a spare cheap then please let me know asap or pm me and I'll arange to come over today to pay and collect. Short notice I know but if not I'll need to get it with my daughters at the ground this arvo.

Thx in advance

Rob
how are they going to cope with that bald bloke in block 18 row HH seat 21

rob9872

LOL :D (btw he's not bald just short and annoying)

I'm going over with the season tickets and may move us all close together somewhere else.

wingy

LOL :D (btw he's not bald just short and annoying)

I'm going over with the season tickets and may move us all close together somewhere else.
Usually plenty of room nearer the front and the weathers going to be fine ,where i sit normally with bro's and grandson ,who will be missing his second consecutive game,unbelievable as i thought we'd got it into his blood but other family commitments have kicked in ,so its on the lash for me ,nervous about this game seems to be a touch of overconfidence on here,i always feel more confident when most predict failure ,just need to keep doing what we have been .

rob9872

No need to panic mate, I think we'll be fine tomorrow. Have to say I'm worried about Monday though.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

No need to panic mate, I think we'll be fine tomorrow. Have to say I'm worried about Monday though.

We'll be four points clear by then nowt to worry about. :)

Users who are viewing this thread