Anyone happend to notice! (1 Viewer)

moleyskyblue

Just walking through the ricoh to get to the shopping arena and noticed how shabby the place is starting to look,the bricks on the wall with the fans names on have a white kind of layer formed over them and couldnt make my name out on mine,theres broken lights over the turnstile doors and theres moss and dirt kreeping up the doors. COME ON ACL COULD AT LEAST LOOK AFTER THE F***IN PLACE.

Grendel

It does look dreadful I agree.

Sky Blue Kid

While I'm on about SHITSU...."please don't edit my post again" what about the "Name plates on seats" and "Comfy seat cushions" Theiving bast**ds. That money went in their pockets and not to the ACL/CCC What they've done is robbery and should be charged in court with it.

wingy

Whatever happened to the SISU repaying the fans who BOUGHT bricks theiving f**kers!

Thats been happening pretty much from the start TBH,more to with the Product used ,either Efflourescence or a Protective Glaze applied.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Sounds like Highfield Road.

Gives the place some character.

covmark

While I'm on about SHITSU...."please don't edit my post again" what about the "Name plates on seats" and "Comfy seat cushions" Theiving bast**ds. That money went in their pockets and not to the ACL/CCC What they've done is robbery and should be charged in court with it.
Fucking hell, have you been for a Sunday lunchtime session.

ohitsaidwalker king power

The status of some of the wall of fame bricks has been like that for a while- a season or two....seems to affect some more than others,somewhat emotionally(apologies) including my late fathers- I actually dropped the club a line a while back- had no response of course? The bricks need attention. I haven't been that close this year, but assume they must be getting worse? As for the general upkeep of the stadium, one would assume that an essential maintenance contract is all that is presently in force, given the sad absence of footfall?

pusbccfc

Although being at the charity match last week, the stadium could host a Coventry match tomorrow. Theres nothing changed.

J

Jack Griffin

to be fair sisu had nothing to do with the wall of fame, the chairs or the memorial garden

So according to you when they bought the club they were given carte blanche to disrespect the fans because of decisions made by previous owners?

Hobo

After Christmas why don't we volunteer to go and give it a spring clean. Why don't we help look after it.

1. Some might say ACL should, but it could be a peaceful protest about the situation. I'm sure the media would cover it.

2. Fans could have a get together, would be good if coincided with a televised match from Sixfields.

Just an idea. I'm more interested in the fans who are interested rather than the objectors.

J

Jack Griffin

Just walking through the ricoh to get to the shopping arena and noticed how shabby the place is starting to look,the bricks on the wall with the fans names on have a white kind of layer formed over them and couldnt make my name out on mine,theres broken lights over the turnstile doors and theres moss and dirt kreeping up the doors. COME ON ACL COULD AT LEAST LOOK AFTER THE F***IN PLACE.

Why would you walk past the walls to get to the shopping area, it is out of your way unless you live in the industrial estate?

James Smith

Acl should maintain the Ricoh!
They own it & that's where our council tax goes!

Whilst I agree that ACL should give it a brush up now and again, does any council tax go to ACL?

Tonylinc

After Christmas why don't we volunteer to go and give it a spring clean. Why don't we help look after it.

1. Some might say ACL should, but it could be a peaceful protest about the situation. I'm sure the media would cover it.

2. Fans could have a get together, would be good if coincided with a televised match from Sixfields.

Just an idea. I'm more interested in the fans who are interested rather than the objectors.
Absolutely brilliant idea. We would need some sort of permission though? But if it got some media coverage it might help(though probably not!) In any event it would be an excellent way for some like minded people to meet up in a common cause.

steveo1987

Acl are awash with cash.They don't need football at the ricoh. Plenty of money to give it a spruce up.

So according to you when they bought the club they were given carte blanche to disrespect the fans because of decisions made by previous owners?

where did i even say that? look at the previous post to where i commented. sky blue kid was saying sisu were thieving money from us for them, when actually they were years away from getting involved with ccfc. so they never received any money at all. can i make it clearer for you, lol

Hobo

Acl have groundsmen.and cleaners who should really be doing it?

Yes they have. But the point is have you pride in the place, do you want them back? You could even wear a tshirt "ACL should be doing this!"

Nick I vote you the the most negative poster! Always two sides to a coin, you always see the side in the dark. Always farting on other people's ideas.

Nick

Administrator
Yes they have. But the point is have you pride in the place, do you want them back? You could even wear a tshirt "ACL should be doing this!"

Nick I vote you the the most negative poster! Always two sides to a coin, you always see the side in the dark. Always farting on other people's ideas.

Hate to point it out but they are the owners so surely they should be maintaining it? Not me being negative, just pointing out the obvious I guess.

bigfatronssba

What difference does it make to anyone on here how they maintain it?
Surely as it no longer has anything to do with our football club, our only concern should be as local taxpayers. As long as acl continues to repay its loan and proves to be a successful investment for the council, which evidence suggests it is, then we shouldn't concern ourselves.

Nick

Administrator
a bit like Coventry has a football team that should be in Coventry.

Shit, really? You haven't mentioned it.

SISU have moved Coventry, is that the winner or all arguments if you just say that?

ACL should maintain it, they own it or shall I blame SISU for my fence blowing down too?

skybluefred

The status of some of the wall of fame bricks has been like that for a while- a season or two....seems to affect some more than others,somewhat emotionally(apologies) including my late fathers- I actually dropped the club a line a while back- had no response of course? The bricks need attention. I haven't been that close this year, but assume they must be getting worse? As for the general upkeep of the stadium, one would assume that an essential maintenance contract is all that is presently in force, given the sad absence of footfall?[/QUO

Try getting in touch with CCC/ACL--see if they will do anything about it.

skybluetony176

Shit, really? You haven't mentioned it.

SISU have moved Coventry, is that the winner or all arguments if you just say that?

ACL should maintain it, they own it or shall I blame SISU for my fence blowing down too?

i mention it because its of major importance to me and the identity of the club i support. if you're not bothered i don't understand why you are involved in this web site.

Users who are viewing this thread