Anyone had any experience with Range Rovers (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

Hi guys
the greedy Mrs has just had a fiat 500 for mothers day in a big red bow and all ,but is also keen on a Range Rover sport,she's been after one for a while so will probably give in I have been asking peopl about them and most reports are usually something bad, before I fork out on one I'm gonna do my homework, anybody in the car game no anything about these?

edgy

I build the things and they are awesome. The amount of awards they win around the world says all you need to know.

jimmyhillsfanclub

My personal experience of Range Rover Sports is they are generally driven by twats.......badly...

...no offence folks :)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I got stuck in a muddy field in my 15 tonne tanker once and someone with a range rover pulled me out no problem!

edgy

If you can afford one, get the SVR. It's an absolute animal.

Range-Rover-Sport-SVR-12.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Are you a millionaire?

You bought her a new car for Mothers day (a couple of days ago) and she is still wanting more?

skybluedan

Edgy I enquired about the svr is it already out? Someone I know is trying to get me to buy his Bali blue Kahn model think it's a 2012 it looks nice and only has 17000 jersey miles?
its probably never done over a 100mph

Last edited:

skybluedan

Are you a millionaire?

You bought her a new car for Mothers day (a couple of days ago) and she is still wanting more?

We are all millionaires of life Nick........ Nah she is a greedy cow like but keeps her off my case any how

lewys33

I wouldn't bother with the SVR if its for your mrs. She will probably complain it's too loud (but for blokes - it sounds insane).

Very nice cars, although I would pick the normal Range Rover instead. More people want the sport which means they are more common!

skybluedan

Edgy I enquired about the svr is it already out? Someone I know is trying to get me to buy his Bali blue Kahn model think it's a 2012 it looks nice and only has 17000 jersey miles?
its probably never done over a 100mph

Went to look today turns out its colour is candy pearl fuckin horrible, got to say I'm not the biggest fan of the Range Rover and am trying my hardest to put her off

Terry Gibson's perm

Went to look today turns out its colour is candy pearl fuckin horrible, got to say I'm not the biggest fan of the Range Rover and am trying my hardest to put her off

Blimey my wife would have been lucky to get some Chocolates from the Chocolate shop in St Helier!

Users who are viewing this thread