Anyone else notice the Crawley players all but fighting with each other? (1 Viewer)

Otis

It was after Claude Davis let the ball go out for a corner in the 1st half when he was favourite for the ball.

Davis a big argument with another defender and then I am guessing the captain went over to Davis and he started arguing with him and there was lots of finger pointing at each other and then pushing and squaring up. Went on for a good 20 secs. Almost came to blows.

About a minute later we scored, so maybe that may have had something to do with their concentration and shape for the goal.

scroobiustom

Lucky our club has no internal turmoil

Otis

Only see Murphy having a real go this season. I know Hussey and Clingan used to have a few set to's with different players last season.

Sky Blue Sheepy

We seem a fairly unified bunch atm. If it's done properly then it's a good thing but, when it gets to squaring up then it's a problem and a distraction. Happy we took advantage :D

ccfc92

Only see Murphy having a real go this season. I know Hussey and Clingan used to have a few set to's with different players last season.

Cant believe he had a go after Crawleys goal. It was unfortunate to concede it, and wasnt anyones fault, but he still had a right go at the defence. The :jerkit:

good save in first half tho :whistle:

johnwillomagic

A keeper upset about conceeding his clean sheet.....how dare he what a .....ing liberty! What he should have done is had a good old chuckle picked Edge up and joined the back four doing a conga round rhe 18 yard box........!!! This seems to be the suggestion of sw88 and ccfc92 folks!

Give me strength some posters are complete morons!! :facepalm:

jon92

Yh seen it was because there defender was trying to see the ball out but conceded a corner instead. And the cb went to grab the other one and he like swung a shoulder

ccfc92

A keeper upset about conceeding his clean sheet.....how dare he what a .....ing liberty! What he should have done is had a good old chuckle picked Edge up and joined the back four doing a conga round rhe 18 yard box........!!! This seems to be the suggestion of sw88 and ccfc92 folks!

Give me strength some posters are complete morons!! :facepalm:

Did you even see the conceded goal? :jerkit:

My point was, he had no reason to have a go at the defence. How about the defence have a go at him for once when Murphy makes a mistake? :claping hands:

Davo

My point was, he had no reason to have a go at the defence. How about the defence have a go at him for once when Murphy makes a mistake? :claping hands:

I'd rather see him coming out and moaning at every goal conceded that not. Shows he gives a feck

He's a league one keeper, of course he'll drop the odd cross, but I think he's done alright for us this season. No qualms with the fella

kg82

As a keeper, conceding a goal, its always somebody's fault. If he knows its his fault he'll be chastising himself but if a ball gets into the box (maybe it could have been cut out earlier on this occasion?) there's always a defender to blame... Believe me!!

ccfc92

As a keeper, conceding a goal, its always somebody's fault. If he knows its his fault he'll be chastising himself but if a ball gets into the box (maybe it could have been cut out earlier on this occasion?) there's always a defender to blame... Believe me!!

I blame the Edges neck :wave: It passed the ball perfectly to the striker, as Edge dropped to the deck :claping hands:

kg82

I blame the Edges neck :wave: It passed the ball perfectly to the striker, as Edge dropped to the deck :claping hands:

Like I said, it may have been cut out earlier. No blame attached to edge BUT, why was Clarke left completely free, why were wood and edge so far apart from each other, if someone was out of position where was the cover... See, plenty to take the heat off the keeper (who wasn't at fault either btw)!

ccfc92

Like I said, it may have been cut out earlier. No blame attached to edge BUT, why was Clarke left completely free, why were wood and edge so far apart from each other, if someone was out of position where was the cover... See, plenty to take the heat off the keeper (who wasn't at fault either btw)!

agreed, but my point was, it was a lucky, fluky goal. and no one really deserves any blame

Otis

I just highlighted it because it was really prolonged. Usually there is a flare up and it's quickly settled, but this just kept going on and on and on.

Must have been at least 20 seconds. Really thought they were going to thump each other.

kg82

I just highlighted it because it was really prolonged. Usually there is a flare up and it's quickly settled, but this just kept going on and on and on.

Must have been at least 20 seconds. Really thought they were going to thump each other.

Sounds a bit like that Leicester defender last year. Kept on having a go at the ref, just went on and on and ref did absolutely nothing.

Ash

The thread topic reminds when Lee Bowyer and Kieren Dyer started having a brawl on the pitch when they both played for Newcastle a few years ago? Both got sent off and then sacked if I remember rightly, hilarious scenes!

Users who are viewing this thread