Anybody help? (1 Viewer)

ovduk78

My mother-in-law bought my son a Coventry City pique polo shirt but bought the wrong size and to compound this has lost the receipt, if she'd asked me before I would have told her that a large boys wasn't going to fit but hey-ho!! Does anybody either have a receipt so that I can return it to the shop or would like to buy it for their boy/girl?

Attachments

• 20170928_095345.jpg
    20170928_095345.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48

oucho

buy one the right size - keep the receipt
Take the original one back with the new receipt
Fucking hell, you didn't come down in the last shower did you?

Tommo72

My mother-in-law bought my son a Coventry City pique polo shirt but bought the wrong size and to compound this has lost the receipt, if she'd asked me before I would have told her that a large boys wasn't going to fit but hey-ho!! Does anybody either have a receipt so that I can return it to the shop or would like to buy it for their boy/girl?

What age is it?

They should show discretion for an exchange, poor customer service but fairly standard in a lot of retailers now.

CJ_covblaze

Just Sport haven’t been massively accommodating in the past. 2-3 days after last season’s kit came out a mate had a problem with the sponsor logo. They refused to change it due to not having the receipt. It’s the only place you can buy them!

Users who are viewing this thread