Any Sunderland fans on this site (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

Just want to let you bunch of big mouthed absolute gobshites how fuckin poor you are. The lies you tell about our supporters is boarding on criminal. I didn't see any mention of your lot trying to surround our fans in the wheatsheaf pub and getting a fucking good slap ! We are city we are proud of Coventry we won't start a fight but if you want it we will never back down. You lot started all this shit with Jimmy , you sad cunts, you think your a big deal but your just another 3rd division side that needs taking down a couple of pegs. So get back to your keyboards and phone calls , I couldn't believe anyone could fuckin bleet more than brummies but you lot have left them in the trap. Do 5 up you at home , and 3 of your s were lucky. Now FUck off.

clint van damme

Just want to let you bunch of big mouthed absolute gobshites how fuckin poor you are. The lies you tell about our supporters is boarding on criminal. I didn't see any mention of your lot trying to surround our fans in the wheatsheaf pub and getting a fucking good slap ! We are city we are proud of Coventry we won't start a fight but if you want it we will never back down. You lot started all this shit with Jimmy , you sad cunts, you think your a big deal but your just another 3rd division side that needs taking down a couple of pegs. So get back to your keyboards and phone calls , I couldn't believe anyone could fuckin bleet more than brummies but you lot have left them in the trap. Do 5 up you at home , and 3 of your s were lucky. Now FUck off.

HAHA!!

covmark

*You're

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread