Any stay-aways back up Tues? (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I heard a few were staying away till thorn had left.
Will you be at Brum game?

Also will the Attendance be higher or lower with the sacking of AT?

Gaz

I heard a few were staying away till thorn had left.
Will you be at Brum game?

Also will the Attendance be higher or lower with the sacking of AT?

There will be another excuse for some of our fans not to come up the Ricoh.

WillenhallSkyBlues

I said leaving yesterday I would not be back till thorn had gone, and sold my Crewe ticket I had brought yesterday morning, looks like ive got to buy a new Crewe ticket

hill83

Tuesday will be the first game of the season I'll be missing.
Got work and couldn't get it off.

Sky

Of course they won't be back, they'll find another exuse like they always do.. "not giving sisu my money" will the the predominent one I'm guessing

Ashdown

Its the parking, two buses, prices, weather, economy, expensive beer, time of the fucking month.....blah blah blah

Astute

I am going to stay away now until this club is run properly.

Why sack a manager 3 games into a season? They should have sacked him at the end of last season or gave him a chance this season. All that has happened now is a manager we no longer have has brought in players to play the style he wants to play and we could bring in a manager without a clue about our players.

The longer we have SISU the more of a joke our club becomes.

Mucca Mad Boys

I am going to stay away now until this club is run properly.

Why sack a manager 3 games into a season? They should have sacked him at the end of last season or gave him a chance this season. All that has happened now is a manager we no longer have has brought in players to play the style he wants to play and we could bring in a manager without a clue about our players.

The longer we have SISU the more of a joke our club becomes.

You being serious?

Astute

Yes. I am at least with how I feel at the moment. When was the last time they made a good decision? Next mistake could be the next thing they do as usual. I have had enough of wasting my time and money following our club. I will decide when I see who our new manager is. Not going to hold my breath though.

pusbccfc

I'm not giving anyone stick but if you are a Cov fan surely on the saturdays you must miss going up to the City Of Cov stadium to watch the boys in sky blue?

I miss a game and its torture!

Astute

It is like with anything. Time heals. Going to a game takes me a weekend most of the time.Costs me a fair bit of coin. Time and money that could go on my family.

Not saying I won't miss it, but I can take my family away for the weekend for what a game costs me. Very pissed off with how they are running our club. They don't deserve the fans they have. We all deserve better. If they get the next manager wrong that will be me done. 30 years of following my club will not be easy to forget, but at least I have some great memories.

Thank you very much SISU

Macca

Its the parking, two buses, prices, weather, economy, expensive beer, time of the fecking month.....blah blah blah

Why would anyone need to make an excuse if they don t fancy going up? I had the odd month where I couldn t be arsed a few years back, even now I go because I want to not because I feel I should

sylus

maybe now with thorn gone "hooray" it had to be done,the attendance will improve again..just depends on who we appoint or will sisu be here or not.but they made the right decision today.

stupot07

Don't worry the attendance will improve once King has left the club.......

Last edited:

SuperCov

I've never been one to attend many games anyway, however, this is making me want to stay away. Why give a manager a summer to build his squad and then sack him after four competitive games? So here we go again another new manager with the previous managers squad!

lbskyblues

Sacked as same old tactics and three winning positions and three draws. Winning position lost sounds too much like last year.Sacked as not a manager scouted the signings to leave us a proper manager will have a chance with.

Users who are viewing this thread