Any Sell on clause for Callum Wilson (1 Viewer)

Glen

Looks like he is in demand but do we have any chance of sell on fee if he sold for a massive amount? Knowing SHITSU prob not.

Nick

Administrator
There is a clause in there.

It will send people into meltdown. Argghhh court cases, Joy's hand bags, boats in the Caymans!

Nick

Administrator
Looking at the telegraph comments as an idea.

The matches we have won the comments have been dead! :claping hands:

skybluetony176

There is a clause in there.

It will send people into meltdown. Argghhh court cases, Joy's hand bags, boats in the Caymans!

I thought you'd be more interested in the fact that Glen has been found alive and well? I know you were concerned ;)

LB87ccfc

15% I heard, at least it will pay for -

Court case fees
Legal team holiday after much stress
Joys new suit
Fishers hair cut
Lick of paint for the memorial garden as giving something back to the fans
Extra footballs
An artictect to draw even more imagary stadium ideas
Andersons wages for the next two years

Last edited:

skybluetony176

15% I heard, at least it will pay for -

Court case fees
Legal team holiday after much stress
Joys new suit
Fishers hair cut
Lick of paint for the memorial garden as giving something back to the fans
Extra footballs
Andersons wages for the next two years

You forgot keep Hector in food

shy_tall_knight

Can someone remind me how the funds from the original sale were "invested" in the squd £1m of it on 2 or 3 premanent additions would have been money well invested rather than 3 useless loans from Bournmouth and funding the self generating significant Sixfield losses. He was sold cheap but don't be too critical of SISU please because they had other things on their agenda.

Nick

Administrator
Can someone remind me how the funds from the original sale were "invested" in the squd £1m of it on 2 or 3 premanent additions would have been money well invested rather than 3 useless loans from Bournmouth and funding the self generating significant Sixfield losses. He was sold cheap but don't be too critical of SISU please because they had other things on their agenda.

A certain Delfounso cost a bit to loan according to other managers.

rupert_bear

Think he might have to prove his fitness first, but if there is a bit of a sell on clause should mean we'll keep RCC a bit longer

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

With his injury record, no club is going to buy Wilson until he proves himself fit for a sustained period of time.

Agree. I would say best we can hope for is for Bournemouth to stay up this year and Wilson to remain fit for the rest of this season and first half of 2018/19. Could then see an inflated transfer fee paid in Jan which would maximise our sell on obviously.

clint van damme

didn't someone from the club, (probably Fisher), once say something to the effect that the deal was structured so we have potential interest in him right throughout his career?

10-15% of 20 mil would come in very handy.

Captain Dart

Agree. I would say best we can hope for is for Bournemouth to stay up this year and Wilson to remain fit for the rest of this season and first half of 2018/19. Could then see an inflated transfer fee paid in Jan which would maximise our sell on obviously.
Or even for Wilson to sneak into the World Cup squad when Vardy gets partied out and score 4 or 5 goals in the tournament. :angelic:

skylark37

I think that seems like the best scenario from our point of view and of course for his own career prospects.
If Bournemouth were to go down somebody might poach him in the summer but this would obviously be for a lower fee.
Even if the later happened the prices are so inflated right now a club in our predicament would happily take 10% of something supposedly 'cut price'

skylark37

Or even for Wilson to sneak into the World Cup squad when Vardy gets partied out and score 4 or 5 goals in the tournament. :angelic:

Sturridge, Walcott, Defoe, Solanke, Abraham, Carrol. If none of these finish the domestic season strongly and Wilson does then I wonder why wouldn't he get picked by Southgate?

shmmeee

didn't someone from the club, (probably Fisher), once say something to the effect that the deal was structured so we have potential interest in him right throughout his career?

10-15% of 20 mil would come in very handy.

Remember Anderson saying that for Madders, don’t recall for Wilson.

Marty

I thought we passed up on any further money for those donkeys they sent us in return.

Users who are viewing this thread