Any positives (1 Viewer)

mark82

Forget the result. What positives can we take from the game tonight?

Nimely sounded lively again.

Otis

None I would say. Another loss. Still the only team in England without an away win. Another last gasp goal against us to condemn us to defeat. 1 point further adrift from safety.

I would say no positives at all.

Lord_Nampil

thing is we needed to see the game out and didnt!

New players same result even if we played well for 87 mins the last what turned out to be 7 mins let us down, and thats not good enough!

Skybluedar

The best thing about tonight is not our game but Forest beaten, Doncaster drawing and Millwall being beaten. The flipside though is Ipswich probably had the performance of their season ahead of their trip to the Ricoh on Saturday. That is going to be a massive game, a 6 pointer. Can't believe we are still bottom. For a while the live table made things look so much better, only for the usual to happen and go and lose again. So depressing.

Otis

Indeed. To go back to bottom again when it looked like we would be 3rd from bottom at one stage is a real kick in the teeth. Just think what that win and a 3rd from bottom position would have done for morale tonight.

The CableGuy

3rd from bottom and 4 points from safety with 18 games to play.

How great would that have been?

Hard to find positives after pissing away that opportunity. Again. In injury time. Again.

Otis

We would have been buzzing.

Thing is I believe this has become a mental thing now. We honestly don't believe we can hang on and I'm sure this creates nerves, which in turn creates mistakes.

Lord_Nampil

Thing is Otis, its the same voice they hear when we need to hang on, and maybe that's what needs to change Thorn maybe has a good idea of how to play the game, but you need to be able to manage as well, and if you cant do both then you the job isn't for you!

We were looking so promising at 80 mins, changing Hermand for Wood then would of been the move to make, and he didnt do it!

sad times

Users who are viewing this thread