Anton Robinson (1 Viewer)

G'day

Bournemouth exile fan here - living in Cov. If Anton Robinson is anywhere near the player we had before he went to Huddersfield at the end of 2011, you will have just the man for a scrap. Anton was a key player in our midfield when we overcame the huge points deficit in 2009 to avod going out of the football league and was virtually ever present in our promotion season in 2010 and League 1 play-off campaign in 2011. Things have not worked out for him at Huddersfield - injuries? - but he is / was an excellent midfield worker. Does all the unsung stuff in a very effective way. I'd like to see him in action but Sixfields - I don't think so.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

J

Jack Griffin

Just what is needed now, it is a fight to avoid relegation.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, I want him to be a bit of a nasty bastard and put a bit of fight into the team.

Jim The Cherry

Hi another Exiled cov kid here who grew up in sunny Bournemouth and has been lucky enough to have a season ticket at Dean Court for the last few years, but still grew up worshipping Cyrille Regis. Anyway i often pop on here to read the lastest depressing SISU stuff......... but TBH it has all got a bit tiresome after all these years and now find i visit this site less often as it does seem to be pretty much all that is discussed.

Anyway wanted to say that having watched Anton play for AFC Bournemouth I think he is just what the Sky Blues need at the moment. He is a no nonsense defensive midfielder that holds and passes the ball around very well and never shirks a tackle. It was a few years ago that i last saw him play in the flesh so i hope the years have been kind to him, and he will be the tonic that CCFC need to pull out of the slide towards the relegation places that seems to be occuring at the moment.

Anyway good luck tonight and PUSB.

torchomatic

Users who are viewing this thread