Ant and Dec (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

This person have any reason whatsoever to lie and I genuinely believe all they did was ask for an autograph- hardly a reason to tell someone to fuck off.

Must be true then. Alot of these stories often turn out that it happened at a time when you just shouldn't be asking someone for an autograph. In a restaurant just as they're tucking into a main is the classic one. Who wouldn't tell someone to fuck off in circumstances like that? I remember "someone" once accused Victoria Beckham of being a stuck up bitch because she told someone to do one with a camera once only for it to turn out that she was walking in the street, she only had two children at the time one in the pram and the eldest walking along side when some numpty picked up the eldest (Brooklyn I think) and started trying to take a selfie with them. Again who wouldn't tell them were to go?

Always two sides to every story.

Otis

I don't get it when people are so eager to point out they would never watch crap line big brother or ant and Dec..

It's like x factor, some people will be so keen to tell people they would never watch it.
True, but then some people start threads about Ant and Dec and some just respond.

Don't think too many people start threads on how crap stuff like this is, they just reply to a thread when this sort of stuff is mentioned.

I wouldn't begin to criticise Ant and Dec because I just haven't seen any of the shows they have done. That sort of show just isn't my cup of tea.

Would say the only thing I have watched on a Saturday night on either the Beeb or ITV is Doctor Who.

I do agree that some go out of their way to tell you they don't like stuff, but then by the same token, a lot of people just reply to a thread

If there is ever a thread about motor sport I tend to just not look at it, rather than go on to it to tell people how much I dislike it. I know some do though.

You might have picked up on the amount of people who have come on to NFL threads to say how much they dislike American Football. Water off a duck's back to me. You either like it or you don't.

Nick

Administrator
True, but then some people start threads about Ant and Dec and some just respond.

Don't think too many people start threads on how crap stuff like this is, they just reply to a thread when this sort of stuff is mentioned.

I wouldn't begin to criticise Ant and Dec because I just haven't seen any of the shows they have done. That sort of show just isn't my cup of tea.

Would say the only thing I have watched on a Saturday night on either the Beeb or ITV is Doctor Who.

I do agree that some go out of their way to tell you they don't like stuff, but then by the same token, a lot of people just reply to a thread

If there is ever a thread about motor sport I tend to just not look at it, rather than go on to it to tell people how much I dislike it. I know some do though.

You might have picked up on the amount of people who have come on to NFL threads to say how much they dislike American Football. Water off a duck's back to me. You either like it or you don't.
I didn't mean on here as much, just in general.

Otis

Yes, agree. Very true.

Makes me smile when there is a thread about the NFL play-offs and who is going to win the Super Bowl and someone invariably has to take the time out to tell you how much they dislike the game.

;)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Must be true then. Alot of these stories often turn out that it happened at a time when you just shouldn't be asking someone for an autograph. In a restaurant just as they're tucking into a main is the classic one. Who wouldn't tell someone to fuck off in circumstances like that? I remember "someone" once accused Victoria Beckham of being a stuck up bitch because she told someone to do one with a camera once only for it to turn out that she was walking in the street, she only had two children at the time one in the pram and the eldest walking along side when some numpty picked up the eldest (Brooklyn I think) and started trying to take a selfie with them. Again who wouldn't tell them were to go?

Always two sides to every story.

Yea I get that but he was clearly asking for an autograph for his son in a service station while they were having a chat. It hardly warranted a response of 'fuck off'.

NorthernWisdom

Daily-Express-Ant-and-Dec-001.jpg

http://www.theguardian.com/media/mediamonkeyblog/2009/sep/01/express-ant-dec-headline-error

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Yes, agree. Very true.

Makes me smile when there is a thread about the NFL play-offs and who is going to win the Super Bowl and someone invariably has to take the time out to tell you how much they dislike the game.

;)

I dunno Otis. Some people eh? By the way, while we're on the subject, can I just say, I bloody 'ate American Rugby? :whistle:

olderskyblue

I've heard that they are not polite the slightest. Heard a story about someone asking for an autograph and they told him to fuck off.

I think that was NW..... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread