Another weekend (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Off to my first Cov rugby match today. Will be at the Blaze as always tomorrow.

Two sporting events for the price of petrol and a ticket for sixfields, and best of all these teams represent Coventry.

italiahorse

Two sporting events for the price of petrol and a ticket for sixfields, and best of all these teams represent Coventry.

Biking the Tissington Trail today doing a bit of Geocaching !!

bigfatronssba

quinn1971

We've only got 5 years to wait. Going to lose alot fans by the time the club come back.on the brightside im now playing golf off 15 hcp..

Sky Blue Pete

We've only got 5 years to wait. Going to lose alot fans by the time the club come back.on the brightside im now playing golf off 15 hcp..

There is a entertaining team just 34 miles away!!!
Not my team anymore though covstu

hailccfc

Banned
But sixfields is not home for coventry city - coventry is! Clue is in the title regardless of what sisu would have everyone believe.
:blue:

Sky Blue Pete

Course I support them whilst they are playing away and attempting to keep my enthusiasm whilst I am not able to watch them is difficult. Are you attending at sixfields nick?

Nick

Administrator
Course I support them whilst they are playing away and attempting to keep my enthusiasm whilst I am not able to watch them is difficult. Are you attending at sixfields nick?

No I haven't been yet, what is your point? I might go tomorrow but unsure yet.

ecky

There is a entertaining team just 34 miles away!!!

go and watch them no one is stopping you? when you go think of the future of ccfc under sisu...every penny you spend justs keeps the club in northampton that little bit longer

stupot07

go and watch them no one is stopping you? when you go think of the future of ccfc under sisu...every penny you spend justs keeps the club in northampton that little bit longer

I don't think it does, I think we will be there for 3-5 seasons regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

dancers lance

That does sound pretty cool in fairness.
I have been into geocaching for about six months and we go treasure hunting as a family, my kids love it. It's basically a GPS based treasure hunt with a twist (some people can be very cunning) some caches have treasure (if they do, you can take something but you must replace it with an item of your own) and some don't.

Sky Blue Pete

No I haven't been yet, what is your point? I might go tomorrow but unsure yet.

No point, I was asking if you'd been, don't be so sensitive. Think its clear our club has been knicked and it's not coming back any time soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread