Another free weekend (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Walsall went through on pens. What does everyone do on a weekend without City during the season? Just being curious.

CJ_covblaze

*Phil Mitchell voice*
Oi shut it! I didn't say every day.

CJ_covblaze

What date is that CJ?

9th. Shame really as it may knock a couple of thousand of a decent crowd. Probably will be doing one or maybe two of the last 6 grounds I need.

letsallsingtogether

There is always the Wasps.
After all might get a ticket myself after all keep getting accused of going so what have I got to lose.

Nick

Administrator
Not much I don't think when we aren't playing. Don't really pay much attention to the other games or the cup if we aren't in it :(

Skyblueweeman

Just reading Geraint Thomas' book so inclined to get back out on the bike in the New Year. Going to the Burton game on the 16th though now Walsall made it through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom88

This is an amazing result for me

My wife and I are expecting our first child and our daughter is due on Firday the 8th on January. I was worried about going to the game then getting the call half way through the match

Now I have a free weekend I can relax and hopefully become a father.

letsallsingtogether

You constantly make shit up, no one has accused you of going to watch wasps. Why the need to play the victim?
So I have made it up shows how you chose to ignore threads on here.
And fuck me it was a joke.
As for making shit up you had better stop posting then
PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

This is an amazing result for me

My wife and I are expecting our first child and our daughter is due on Firday the 8th on January. I was worried about going to the game then getting the call half way through the match

Now I have a free weekend I can relax and hopefully become a father.

Surely you will have to wait to see if you are allowed to go out to play for the rearranged game, as somebody who has four children it can be a bit tricky to get your man time:D.

But good luck with it all there is no feeling like holding them for the first time or when then grad out for your thumb!

Users who are viewing this thread