Another chance to escape relegation (1 Viewer)

guicey15

This week is equally important as the last as we have a second chance at escaping the relegation zone. With forest travelling to Birmingham, where they will more than likely lose, and Portsmouth having a tricky home game against Leeds, where I cant see them getting any more than a point. This really is an excellent chance to get 3 points and get that psychological boost of being out the bottom 3

Nevertheless, Barnsley are not to be underestimated, they are impressive attacking-wise, but poor defensively. Hopefully we put in a top performance after last weeks disappointment, and also build on our excellent home form. PUSB

Paxman II

...you had to come out and say it didn't you?
I'll be there tomorrow and I'm expecting this one to be difficult. Should we fail again then this mystical good home form will have been shattered (we lost to Ipswich last time) and i think it will look more unlikely we will get out of this mess.

That's why i posted the poll. I think this game is more significant than we all realise.

can we just have another leeds day and finally get ourselves looking upwards with optimism?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've got City down for a 2-1 win in the prediction league! :whistle:

Otis

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we didn't win this one.

We should have been out of the bottom 3 last week and we botched it. Today there is going to be increased pressure on us.

To survive is a massive, massive ask. I can see us buckling under that pressure.

To be quite honest, I think that if we lose today I can see us probably not winning another game all season, as it will be pretty much be all but over with Leshtur away next week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread